Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marketing and how it is effecting the presentation of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    For what it's worth, the new arena system just hit internal testing this week.
    So any idea when it will hit TL?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Funcom

Not sure what the ETA is yet. We want to have it on there in the coming weeks, but that's all I have for now!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Not sure what the ETA is yet. We want to have it on there in the coming weeks, but that's all I have for now!
    Maybe you guys could do a live stream of a bit of it, like you do with TSW.

Any word on the new payment model? AKA giving RotG access to those that have already purchased it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabouli View Post
    Any word on the new payment model? AKA giving RotG access to those that have already purchased it?
    Funcom should make this a priority.Several friends didn't want to start playing AoC since it made no sense to them that after buying rotgs, you need to run premium to access several important aspects of lvl 80 content...

Quote Originally Posted by Faeyr View Post
    Funcom should make this a priority.Several friends didn't want to start playing AoC since it made no sense to them that after buying rotgs, you need to run premium to access several important aspects of lvl 80 content...
    I primarily want to know because I would do some giveaways if there were some b2p aspects to this game. The local Meijer here still has boxes of time cards and Rotgs expacs. I would at least be able to do a few giveaways on some gaming sites while spreading word of the change in the model.

2 weeks and still nothing. Claims of some dev letter but not yet.

Odon, don't you see we get nothing? Don't you see the company is ignoring us?

Its amazing anyone can be so blind to what is not happening at all.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    2 weeks and still nothing. Claims of some dev letter but not yet.

Odon, don't you see we get nothing? Don't you see the company is ignoring us?

Its amazing anyone can be so blind to what is not happening at all.
    What do you expect to read in this monthly letter? It's the same s**t all the time... "We are working on it, there is so much content coming!" - and then people wait 6 more months for the next letter that is telling the exact same all over again. Just take a look at the letter from... well, let's say 7 months ago, there you have your answer and they didn't even need to create a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    What do you expect to read in this monthly letter? It's the same s**t all the time... "We are working on it, there is so much content coming!" - and then people wait 6 more months for the next letter that is telling the exact same all over again. Just take a look at the letter from... well, let's say 7 months ago, there you have your answer and they didn't even need to create a new one!
    It makes for a good joke for the day?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

what is left of AOC team are PR people. At least this time around we got some polite folks.
    Retired

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast