Thread: Alpha Skull Helm

Default Alpha Skull Helm

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone could let me know where the Alpha Skull Helm ( head slot item ) comes from?

I have seen a few people using this piece as appearance and think it would look great for my Bear Shaman ( Hrulfr ). I have asked a few folks in game and all I have found out so far is that it drops in Field of Death. Does it drop from a certain mob? Is it a quest reward?

I'm also interested in any other items that might resemble "fur"... capes, armor and so on.

Any suggestions would be great!
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone could let me know where the Alpha Skull Helm ( head slot item ) comes from?

I have seen a few people using this piece as appearance and think it would look great for my Bear Shaman ( Hrulfr ). I have asked a few folks in game and all I have found out so far is that it drops in Field of Death. Does it drop from a certain mob? Is it a quest reward?

I'm also interested in any other items that might resemble "fur"... capes, armor and so on.

Any suggestions would be great!
    If you mean the wolf helm, it drops in the main system from the dog boss right besides the main system entrance (left turn). That entrance is unlocked by doing a cistern run, then from there to the main system to the sewer king boss that drops the sewer key, if you have the quest. The quest and shortcut entrance you find in tarantia noble from the npc near some women south of the cistern entrance,

Dog Boss in the Main System drops this helm.

Default Thank you

Thank you for the quick replies.

I assume those areas are group instances? Are they able to be done without a full group of six at all? Even if we go over the level of the content? I play with a couple of friends and right now we make up half of a group.

You can solo the instances as most lvl80. Don't forget the sewer key quest, because if you have that key you can use the shortcut entry right besides the dog boss (easier to grind). Otherwise it is a rather evening filling (or 1hour run when boosted or with experienced team only till sewer king and dog boss) lvl53+ group instances run.

Dog boss also drops the Packleader Jerkin which is also a fur type item. The helm blends in well with two capes from Vile Nativity: Vicious Cape of Ill Intent and Valka's Illimitable Aegis.
    Oak in the Cistern can drop Fiercelord Straps fur bracers and Barbarous Loincloth light trousers.
    Last edited by Tura; 31st January 2016 at 17:47.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

The wolf helm will also overshadow all but some of the werewolf capes, so you won't see a cape over the wolf hat unless its one of the were wolf cloaks that came out of the suspicious crates.

Its a light armor piece so a bear shaman can use it.

Several 'wolf' items drop from the alpha wolf besides the chest, but the chest is one of the best.

Thanks everyone for all of the information. I really appreciate it