Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petition to have Funcom remove the PvP festivals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    If there were enough people then it would not happen. In this case, would not be simple the domination of one group too. But if the content is generated as an interesting only a narrow circle of people, then it is to deal with the consequences.
    The first pvp-events on fury have been participated very actively by many many players. It could be crowded like that if GMs would watch the games. If the games would be fair, people wouldnt have lost interest.

I was one of those who actively participated in the festival at the beginning. Here were more than two full raids on Crom and then find a place to farm alts was not possible. It could only do so very early in the morning, when was the lowest online.
    But most people quickly lost interest. Only good thing that here you can get is creation countless amount of PvP alts.
    Into my bag still slung low more than hundred of these PvP Fest epic(!) tokens with it I can buy absolutely nothing that would be useful for PVP, even for PvE.
    Last edited by Ernests; 26th January 2016 at 08:43.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

They just need to rework a bit the rewards from all quests during PvP festival.

Right now its all or nothing, meaning you either win events and get rewards or you lose them and you dont get any. This is terribly wrong as it gives no incentive to players for participating.

Imo ideal would be to grant to players who just participate at least 50% (or even 75%) of the rewards that the ones who win the events get - in other words, give tokens/pvp xp/prowess to the groups/individuals who lose events too, so they will be more inclined to attend the PvP festival regardless if they can win or not.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

people bring level 10 and keep farming the festivals, night watch always do this
    iGank

But the solution, in my opinion, would be to ban these alt farmers, instead of removing the event, which many people enjoy, played properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    But the solution, in my opinion, would be to ban these alt farmers, instead of removing the event, which many people enjoy, played properly.
    i do not know which server you are on, but this guild is constantly 24/7 farming these events.
    if we bring lowbies against them, then they go on their pvp 10's and farm us. and then they help their lowbies in the guild. this isnt fun or fair.
    iGank

I play in Crom and I like the event because it's the little open-world PvP we get. If it were up to me it would last the entire 3 weeks after world boss.

Easy fix, make more than a 6 man group and receive50% less experience on top of not being elligible to play in events. Make everyone one including Guildies are red unless they are in your group.

We all know what guilds like to farm their own members, so who cares if they do. Since everyone is red except your group, you can only help so much without splashing both sides.

Problem solved. Zerg and get nothing for it.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Easy fix, make more than a 6 man group and receive50% less experience on top of not being elligible to play in events. Make everyone one including Guildies are red unless they are in your group.

We all know what guilds like to farm their own members, so who cares if they do. Since everyone is red except your group, you can only help so much without splashing both sides.

Problem solved. Zerg and get nothing for it.
    Honestly this is a good idea, guildies should be red if not in the same group when near these event zones but I guess it won't be done as it requires some actual coding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12