Thread: Guild city decorations map

Question Guild city decorations map

Hi! is there any map where i can see places for decorations in city and what kind of deco. (megalith/centerpiece/decoration)? city at plains, i want add "Festive Tent" but can`t find a place(

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    Hi! is there any map where i can see places for decorations in city and what kind of deco. (megalith/centerpiece/decoration)? city at plains, i want add "Festive Tent" but can`t find a place(
    Pretty sure Tent is considered a Centerpiece and I think there are around 5-7 spots for those?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Festive tent works as Centerpiece and every guild city have only 3 spot for Centerpiece

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    What you can do is to use old pen and paper to note down the spots for decoration and centerpieces. You just need to find a city with renown 20 at best at the same spot as yours and you can kind of plan ahead (even as visitor you can see, if it is a centerpiece or simple deco slot). Still you will not be able to influence the facing of the decorations, so you can still be unpleasantly surprised...

also, guild cities are different in every region too layout wise.. dont forget, you dont get centerpiece locations till after renown level 5? not sure, but you dont get a centerpiece for a while.. also, there are 4 centerpieces outside the city as well, in the ring around the monolith...

hehe) old school baby) pen and paper! hope i have some in my table) thx guys