Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Conq bubble nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    If u want nerf conq, u shouldnt touch other things but GoDS Retrib damage in general is what really worst thing in game mechanics nowdays. You do nothing and they are dying perfectly by killing themselves. Same applies to DT's CoI retrib damage tho. There shouldnt be abilties which giving good pvp result with no effort.
    This 10 chars , +1 to Anatoly post.
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    This 10 chars , +1 to Anatoly post.
    Yes, coz a 160 dmg frenzy crit on a -25% armour rogue (that is, armour debuffed to 0%, then breach plus IF for -25% invuls) is an immense dmg figure, haha :P If I'm not wrong, a lot of dots and such don't proc GoDS and there is an internal cooldown. If there weren't u'd GoDS a necro to death during 20 secs of standing still, taking dots. The funniest one was retribution, which pretty much F***ed over nab demos, but alas it's gone

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    Yes, coz a 160 dmg frenzy crit on a -25% armour rogue (that is, armour debuffed to 0%, then breach plus IF for -25% invuls) is an immense dmg figure, haha :P If I'm not wrong, a lot of dots and such don't proc GoDS and there is an internal cooldown. If there weren't u'd GoDS a necro to death during 20 secs of standing still, taking dots. The funniest one was retribution, which pretty much F***ed over nab demos, but alas it's gone
    Gods' bug is very similar to what happened with retribution and STA actually. Vs a demo, sin, tos etc., it can easily amount to a massive amount of damage in a heartbeat.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    Think they fixed it for Retaliation, but not for GodS?

Quote Originally Posted by Sezmra View Post
    Conqueror
    The Retaliation ability can now only trigger reactive damage on the same player target once every second. It is unchanged in PvE.
    In any case, imagine you're a ToS, and you have SF, Aura and SC running. If you add up all the retributive damage, it's not exactly negligible.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

I destroyed a ToS a few weeks ago with GODS so yes it's definitely not fixed. He had like 50 or 60% hp left, a 1k600 crit on my Feint Attack VI plus a flurry of GODS procs annihilated him before he even knew what was going on (it was like taking those 60% instantly). He was at least in pvp t2 gear (if not t3) while I'm in full pvp t1, weapons included. On top of my head the same happens against demos and sins (although at least demos are generally in range so they can stop before it's too late).
    Last edited by kalston; 26th January 2016 at 16:57.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

I don't see why this is even an issue. They made good balance desicions regarding some insanely OP abilities on conqs over a year ago, why is this being rehashed. Besides, how many of these double bubble flag bots ate really a threat. It sounds more like people ate annoyed with how easy it is to cheese out with flag puck ups rather than what the class is doing, which makes me question all these objective based minis rather than this class, which to e, seems fairly easy to deal with on multiple classes.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    It sounds more like people ate annoyed with how easy it is to cheese out with flag puck ups rather than what the class is doing, which makes me question all these objective based minis rather than this class, which to e, seems fairly easy to deal with on multiple classes.
    There are flagbots who are no threat, but a good player on a conq is by no means "easy to deal with on multiple classes". You could make the same argument about rangers - does the fact that many bad players roll ranger make the class balanced?

And I fail to see why a bug means that objectives are wrong per se. Objectives add another level of complexity - e.g. if only kills count, you will generally not focus the tank even if he overextends; in a CtF game by contrast, you might well adjust your kill priorities and focus an overextending tank even if it may not be the most efficient thing to do in terms of K/D. Not saying you always need objectives, but similarly I don't buy the argument that objectives are bad as such.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Perhaps conq need a little nerf on bubbles... not sure at all

But I'm sure that rangers and casters need nerf, it's always "age of casters" ! look the K/D of minigames !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FURY

Quote Originally Posted by Battleaxe View Post
    Perhaps conq need a little nerf on bubbles... not sure at all

But I'm sure that rangers and casters need nerf, it's always "age of casters" ! look the K/D of minigames !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That has more to do with how kils are calculated, if the target has healed up, if dots were applying, ext..and it's just as easy to Bogart kills on a melee if you know how, getting the first it, aoe combos, ext..but the reason why you don't see a lot of melees get the kill credit, people don't land combos. It's not that casters are better, it's just much easier for a bad player to have an auto hit on a caster than have to do some directional aiming on a melee.

Not really the point of the thread though, that's a whole other qq.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I destroyed a ToS a few weeks ago with GODS so yes it's definitely not fixed. He had like 50 or 60% hp left, a 1k600 crit on my Feint Attack VI plus a flurry of GODS procs annihilated him before he even knew what was going on (it was like taking those 60% instantly). He was at least in pvp t2 gear (if not t3) while I'm in full pvp t1, weapons included. On top of my head the same happens against demos and sins (although at least demos are generally in range so they can stop before it's too late).
    Please borrow some of that luck

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast