Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lets do minis!😃

Default lets do minis!😃

Hey all☺ lets have some good minigames tomorrow 29th december☺

If possible we can make Tournament if enugh people are interested☺

Optimal would be if Nw,vendetta,discoverers and other guilds take the initiative to make their own teams and post in global for a fight. I also encurrage friends from different guilds to make a team ☺
    Now that festival is out it could be a good thing☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Last two weeks I usually see 0-2 good PvP players in our guild roster. (Discoverers)

Quote Originally Posted by Aett View Post
    Last two weeks I usually see 0-2 good PvP players in our guild roster. (Discoverers)
    Well good or not,the whole intention is to be able to play with your friends,with communication trough ts,ventrilo or mumble☺
    We can balance things aswell,we can go with alts to make balance☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

im taking time off from aoc a bit... feel sad actually that im subscribed and not playing... waste of €€
    The Law of Fury

Hello,

I find minis are really dumb thoses days...
    Some people ruin it, like Edit by Anzu: No names allowed and all ranger who kb run all around the map to not die.
    People do bad focus all the time, focus barb instead demo or sin... or focus conq even he doesn't have flag.
    No pleasure to play mini maybe 1 each 10 minis is fine.

I'm thinking to go to crom
    Last edited by Anzu; 7th January 2016 at 17:38.

Crom blows too , with the difference that there you also get mountaineer and distraction buffs in minis.

And the mentioned hox is the same guy as the mentioned barb , he is just multi boxing
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

on crom you might find yourself in a streak of good minis, but afterwards you will find yourself in a longer streak of horrific mini's

I feel like people have 2 main play styles. One, is to kill the other team. The other is to grab flag and cap to get token. When this is split, the mini will be bad because the team will split up. This has me typing in group chat to please open your maps and find your team. People are terrified to do premades for some reason and learn to work as a team. How can we encourage this is a problem for the pvp vets to solve.

Quote Originally Posted by Cropt View Post
    I feel like people have 2 main play styles. One, is to kill the other team. The other is to grab flag and cap to get token. When this is split, the mini will be bad because the team will split up. This has me typing in group chat to please open your maps and find your team. People are terrified to do premades for some reason and learn to work as a team. How can we encourage this is a problem for the pvp vets to solve.
    This. And it's also a problem of social competence. As soon as most players - regardless of their value to the team - realize that there's a lack of focus / they died x times(x = likely 1) , they start typing stuff into teamchat that I'd probably get banned here if I were to repeat it.
    Simple, short Orders like "Focus <InsertClass> <InsertName>", "Protect our flagger", "don't let them lure you", "Please stick together" might be a tiny bit more helpful in order to get people to behave a bit better.
    Ofc there are minis which are just settled from the start, but its actually nice to see when a team after some struggling starts working together.
    What I noticed lately is that theres a huge lack of CC for teammates, regardless if its a healer or the carrier. Why the hell is that?
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    This. And it's also a problem of social competence. As soon as most players - regardless of their value to the team - realize that there's a lack of focus / they died x times(x = likely 1) , they start typing stuff into teamchat that I'd probably get banned here if I were to repeat it....
    And that's why I'll continue to jump into mini games for hours on end and just hide, run around like a naked meat shield, or randomly attempt to help out ... But then get easily bored and continue to watch my favorite video blog while people rage on each other in chat.

The in-game community ruined the game for me a long time ago. So this is how I pass time when I get bored ~
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast