Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lets do minis!😃

Quote Originally Posted by Cropt View Post
    I feel like people have 2 main play styles. One, is to kill the other team. The other is to grab flag and cap to get token. When this is split, the mini will be bad because the team will split up. This has me typing in group chat to please open your maps and find your team. People are terrified to do premades for some reason and learn to work as a team. How can we encourage this is a problem for the pvp vets to solve.
    We had some premades last year, thing is, now days its hard to even start a mini in pug mode.. too many people cant cope with loosing vs a stronger team, yea ive been stomped many times, thing is, i get better at teamwork by that, premades is one of the most fun things u can do in this game=/..
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    And that's why I'll continue to jump into mini games for hours on end and just hide, run around like a naked meat shield, or randomly attempt to help out ... But then get easily bored and continue to watch my favorite video blog while people rage on each other in chat.

The in-game community ruined the game for me a long time ago. So this is how I pass time when I get bored ~

L
    O
    L

/3chars
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    And that's why I'll continue to jump into mini games for hours on end and just hide, run around like a naked meat shield, or randomly attempt to help out ... But then get easily bored and continue to watch my favorite video blog while people rage on each other in chat.

The in-game community ruined the game for me a long time ago. So this is how I pass time when I get bored ~
    You are pathetic beyond words...

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Hey all☺ lets have some good minigames tomorrow 29th december☺

If possible we can make Tournament if enugh people are interested☺

Optimal would be if Nw,vendetta,discoverers and other guilds take the initiative to make their own teams and post in global for a fight. I also encurrage friends from different guilds to make a team ☺
    Now that festival is out it could be a good thing☺
    Aw missed this post, sry willd

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Aw missed this post, sry willd
    Its np m8☺ il be on tomorrow evening☺ maby we can do some minis😃
    Btw guys check out plummy on Twitch☺ you will see me getting stomped in hv😃 was fun tho xD
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12