Hail Hyborians! I am Xalonn and I have loved and played AOC for over 6 years. I recently deleted my main 80 to restart fresh and experience the game at a slower pace. In doing so, I decided to create this new guild.

W.O.O.F. was created for all of us players who "TAKE OUR TIME" and "ENJOY AND APPRECIATE ALL CONTENT AND ALL ASPECTS OF AOC"!

Whether its RP, PVE or PVP you enjoy the most - if you want an immersive experience with other players who will join you on the amazing adventures to be had then send me a tell in-game or look up the guild in-game and see the full description.

The plan is to get a few dozen active players together to experience the game the way it was intended to be played, including building the city keep and upgrading it together to reap the great rewards. Eventually we want to participate in open world PVP in the Border Kingdoms and Border to Kush, as well as Shrines of Bori content. Sieges eventually and weekly and monthly RP and PVE events and dungeon/raid runs.

Only one thing is expected of a member:

THAT YOU WILL REMEMBER TO "TAKE YOUR TIME" AND REALLY TRY TO GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE IN AOC. Who knows how long this masterpiece will be around - so now is the time to join up and play with others who wont complain if you type out a battle cry in combat. Who wont kick you from a dungeon/raid run because you are inexperienced or under geared. Helping others get better and stronger ingame is what will make us a stronger guild. So bring your RP ideas. Bring your PVP strategies and builds. Bring your love of dungeons and raids and love of loot! Doesn't matter where you started or when you started, at some point if you chose to "go a bit slower" just for fun or to make the game seem a bit more immersive and exciting - then you belong with us

ALL OTHER GUILDS, regardless of playstyles, feel free to have a leader send me ingame mail or a tell so that we may talk and one day set up events or dungeon/raid runs together!

Have an EPIC Holiday Season and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

-Xalonn Cimmerian Barbarian on CROM - PVE