Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We need this please funcom dont let us down !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    I was simply giving you a suggestion; no need to get so angry. Simply put; you didn't mention the PvP events ~ so I suggested you try them. Not everything is a personal attack. But of course everyone is so F****in' high-strung here it doesn't surprise me.
    The event is hardly content. Have you tried it? If you had you would know the ups and downs and would not even mention it.

A solid 6 man group can complete some of the content, but when there is no one to fight you can only win the solo event and FoS. When there are multiple groups, say for the group arena, many people do not select capes or fight so far away from the arena everyone gets trolled. If you try to pull them back into the arena many times they do not come. Then you have the issue of people forming raids and ignoring each other to focus one group or set of players, which again offsets playing the event as intended.

I HARDLY need to mention the Gullah event and terrible design, again a another wasted event as you can't fight your own guild, nor your own group unless you get the minor blessing. Then you have to click the altar anywhere from 2-6x to actually get a buff, that lasts only 2 min, to kill your group mates.

Meanwhile, during the solo/group event, especially the one CE in the village, you have to worry about alt farmers killing lowbies and try to find them. Because that area is so large, its not always possible and then you sit there thinking there is no one to fight and suddenly you get a message saying the yellow team has won with 30 kills. Not too mention as well the normal alt farmers, obviously using bots, farming kills during the whole event. Years ago you got banned for such things, now they just openly do it and nothing happens.

On the odd chance you actually get people to fight, unless everyone respects equal numbers, more often than naught it turns into a zerg, where people like myself have to limit ourselves to less than equal numbers to maintain the pvp, which means at some point in the numbers game unless you get more at a certain point you will lose. Once you make it equal, they leave. Back to no pvp, hunting alt farmers, and only winning 2 events.

GG for PvP event week. The fact you even mention this shows what little understanding of the inherent issues that objective based pvp creates when you allow other methods of winning. The small arena (3v3, 2v2) is something many other games do which allow a competitive outlet away from normal, unranked games. Some people actually just play to win against other people and enjoy competition, you can't get that much outside of a few premades (which take forever to organize) and maybe some respectable 6v6 during the event weeks.
    Doomsayer 2008

you talk for new mini maps you talk about the pvp events ,lets talk then about it:
    pvp servers have open pvp in more than 20 playfields ,some of that is acheronian ruins ,white sands ,paikang etc..
    in the last fiesta they put khemi night event ...
    you know how many players went in khemi night event? 1-5 max and sometimes i was there hours without noone inside the area.
    you know that pvp servers like rage is empty you know that fury is all most empty and many of them they came in crom ,
    noone plays in open world pvp with groups or raids only solo farming some new players,
    ofcourse you know all that nothing new .
    new pvp maps will solve the problem you think?i dont hope so.
    people plays game for the fun and if a game is no fun they dont play it simple like that ,if there is fun they play games with terible graphiks or very bad system but they play it cause they have fun.
    the key is the fun.
    and minis in aoc and pvp is no fun.
    thats the reason from my opinion.
    and why is no fun?cause when someone join minis and die instantly with out have the time to cast a spell or a combo for 10-20-30 times and he finds hes self on the nearest rez pad that is no fun and he leave.
    some are stubborn and they try again and again they think and they beleive that if they get the pvp armor they will start killing easy .
    they get the pvp armor and here we go again for one more time in the nearest rezpad.
    farming in rezpads is no the reason the wiard skills from many wiard players is no the reason who push players away .
    fun is the reason .
    blue geared players dont have a chanse pvp4 equip dont have a chanse pvp10 equip is op now but only 20-30 people play with it new players dont join pvp.
    pvp event was empty only 6 players farm like bori the events and the quest.
    why?
    cause everytime a single player try to join get farmed by a group of kids -they ask him to join a group and then they farm him in solo events or he is the 7th player in araid for the group event .
    this stupit tacticks push players away plus that they dont find fun.
    the huge unballance betwin pvp10 equip and all other equip in pvp the healer class who creates an unplayable mini if other team dont have healer is more reasons.
    people have fun not when they killed but when they kill ofcourse they will die but if they hit 10 times and they dont even scractch the other player is no fun.
    people have fun when they die but they can take revenge and kill and in this pvp if we dont count the 10-20 players who have pvp10 equip and they farm new players the majority of players cant kill ..and if by luck they have 3-4-5 pvp 10 players in their team and they get 2-6 kills in next mini they will die more than 20 times.
    fun in this pvp is no exist and is no cause of skills is cause of pvp10 equip cause of healers and cause of very very small nymber of players who dont give a good explanation how they manage to resist all cc while they run full speed 20min.
    yes to new maps but the result will be the same if fun dont return to this pvp like the first days after release when you could see in every corner fights and people have fun with bad equip but tones of fun everywhere.
    keep these who call their selfs veterans i call them kids who play too long and take advantage from a bad system and lose new blood and new players just to keep this 10-15 players is wrong.
    \this 10-15 players can play like all the rest and start having reall fun and no just kill and prtend the profetionals in an online game .
    and ofcourse if someone cheats permanently bann from the game.
    fun is the key fun will bring people people will bring money and then new maps they will come.

ps:they have start giving lessons this 10 veterans and they feel like they are something like university teachers.is so hard lesson to undrstand that pvp0 class does the half damage than pvp10 and pvp0 receive half damage than pvp10 they call it skill.
    i dont want to even mention the cheaters i dont waste one simple word for them they are enemys of the game and they create huge financial problems in all games.
    last time i was feared and when fear ends i receive stun and when stun finish i get a knockback and when i try to fear root and knockback one other player (and he wasnt have resist for those who will like troll and l2p issues)he didnt take one cc from the 3 and he was running like accelerated.
    bring fun back to the game assap.or it will die the pvp.
    the pve is awesome and have greate future.
    guild FAT GOATS
    ::: Server Crom
    ::: Main Chars:
    - nikkoss (GUARDIAN)pvp10
    - TAMPLAS (CONQUEROR)pvp3
    - polarbear(bs)pvp3
    - Strikke (Assa)pvp6
    - papanikos (POM)pvp2
    - Sweet (Tos)pvp2
    - Killbo (Barb)pvp5
    - grfury(Demo)pvp5
    - nickoss (DT)pvp6
    - sfaliara (ranger)pvp4
    - Lun (Hox)pvp3
    - Lin(Nek)pvp2

Quote Originally Posted by sfaliara View Post
    As I've told you before stop going afk 9/10 minis you are joining which will have as a result that you might be able to land some combos and manage to cc.........

Regarding to this
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer123 View Post
    H
    1-Add smallier version of minigames but 2vs2 and 3v3 ..since at late time not enough players but this solve it
    2-add ranked system (like guild renwen )for Competitive minigames with 2vs2 or 3v3 or the normal minigames 6v6
    3-Remove Bori systems it really make PVP like PVE harvest and sacrifice to got pvp point why ??
    4-queue should be mixed with fury and crom..it slove the long time to minigames pop
    All sounds good but what we need is to be able to sign with at least a friend, this totally pug system needs to go away!
    Last edited by zeuss; 29th December 2015 at 16:55.
    IVORY TOWER

PvP armor through all tiers is highly competitive. You can easily dominate in T1 armor if you can play smartly. Yes, from t1 to t3 there is a slight difference and when you stack every piece against each other t3 is slightly more powerful, but it's not a game changer like it used to be. I have multiple lowbie characters which I rarely play, some not even in full pvp t1, yet I still can do well enough to contribute to the team and most of the time obtain a positive KD doing so. Most of the issues that arise in minis is a skill and knowledge factor, or lack of. Focusing soldiers, running off during a push, sitting in hide too long, these are player issues, not gear based issues. Player issues are the most common determination during pug minis, and that's compounded by the fact you can't pick a single team mate.

The whole topic of gear is not what this thread is about, it's about introducing new maps and possibly new game modes to minis. It's about adding some new content and rebuilding interest in pvp. With a ranking system attached to a new game mode, veterans would most likely sign up for that than sit in regular unranked minis achieving nothing but useless badges and some extra kills. I can't see why anyone would be against something new for pvp, especially a ranked 2v2 or 3v3 system, which would not hinder regular minis at all.
    Doomsayer 2008

but sunctum why plaiers is pushed to be hide ?who will be hide if had a chanse to kill ?
    the people who hide is players who play long time and create a new alt usually and they know that they dont have chanse but they play minis to leveling the pvp points.new players who start now today pvp or few months ago they usually killed instantly then they rez and they run again to the enemy rez to be killed again ,you see they hope that they will kill
    ,who goes afk?if players have chanse to kill they will go afk??no,usually afk goes players who is sick to get farmed or killed instantly and they want the pvp points,what makes you think that new maps will change this?
    ofcourse you sunctum you have see 2 noobs pvp
    long time ago you remeber that they will fight lot time until someone dies and then they start again ,now what about you?when you see a t1 pvp or blue geared you dont know that you will kill him in 2 seconds?and that he dont have chanse?
    the fun is no to kill instantly the fun is if minis become strategik and push players to kill others team players smart to cap the flag .
    and dont tell me that you dont have see that when team dont have healer and other team have 2 pvp10 healers they all go in hide from the start before even mini starts.
    yes to new maps and content but if they dont find a solution to give players fun new maps they will played by the same players and i thnk that this toping talking about new maps who will bring people to the game people who will pvp and no new maps for the 20-30 people who play the game allready.
    guild FAT GOATS
    ::: Server Crom
    ::: Main Chars:
    - nikkoss (GUARDIAN)pvp10
    - TAMPLAS (CONQUEROR)pvp3
    - polarbear(bs)pvp3
    - Strikke (Assa)pvp6
    - papanikos (POM)pvp2
    - Sweet (Tos)pvp2
    - Killbo (Barb)pvp5
    - grfury(Demo)pvp5
    - nickoss (DT)pvp6
    - sfaliara (ranger)pvp4
    - Lun (Hox)pvp3
    - Lin(Nek)pvp2

...Wall of text...
    Some points I agree about fun as factor.
    But when I read: high gear > skill , I know, you did not understand yet. And this is what I see every minigame with any of your toons. It takes long time to understand how cc work. And all classes can skillout abilities to prevent being cc'ed. Look on your Ranjor: running shot. Then read the buffs of your opponent. Dont shoot Linebreaker on a stunned player, its just wasted. And stop accuse everyone as cheater that is just better than you.

but sunctum why plaiers is pushed to be hide ?who will be hide if had a chanse to kill ?
    the people who hide is players who play long time and create a new alt usually and they know that they dont have chanse but they play minis to leveling the pvp points.new players who start now today pvp or few months ago they usually killed instantly then they rez and they run again to the enemy rez to be killed again ,you see they hope that they will kill
    ,who goes afk?if players have chanse to kill they will go afk??no,usually afk goes players who is sick to get farmed or killed instantly and they want the pvp points,what makes you think that new maps will change this?
    ofcourse you sunctum you have see 2 noobs pvp
    long time ago you remeber that they will fight lot time until someone dies and then they start again ,now what about you?when you see a t1 pvp or blue geared you dont know that you will kill him in 2 seconds?and that he dont have chanse?
    the fun is no to kill instantly the fun is if minis become strategik and push players to kill others team players smart to cap the flag .
    and dont tell me that you dont have see that when team dont have healer and other team have 2 pvp10 healers they all go in hide from the start before even mini starts.
    yes to new maps and content but if they dont find a solution to give players fun new maps they will played by the same players and i thnk that this toping talking about new maps who will bring people to the game people who will pvp and no new maps for the 20-30 people who play the game allready.
    I don't waste my time killing lowbies unless they get in my way. I focus the threats on the other team and try to protect the bad or undergeared players so they don't add excessive deaths to the count if the objectives are even. As far as 2 lv 10 healers, that's has everything to do with the bad balancing system which is meant for players like me not to get teams with like skilled players. It obviously doesn't work, which is why we should at least have a buddy sign up system. Then my foreign friend, you can have one of your friends sign up with you as you level to help you. I can sign up with my friend, you can do the same, that's fair. If I and my friend are better than you, that's your problem. You would have the same opportunity as we do for a buddy. I think that's the real issue, that players that lack knowledge of their and other classes an can't execute at a higher level feel that minis are unbalanced every game. By far they are, but again, that's this terrible pug lottery we are forced into.

Opening up some kind of ranked arena with 2v2 or 3v3, will pull a lot of the better geared and/or better skilled players our of regular minis, making it even easier for players like you to win games.
    Doomsayer 2008

I would pay for minis with proper classes only.
    Rangers necros and demos getting their own minis where they can pew pew , skillweave and aimbot their souls out <3

Ps.: Also put decappers into that queue.

About Gear>skill : whole **** is about crits . Land a crit and win . Mitigate magic damage and win .
    You mitigate damage with better gear , you crit more with better gear.
    Pvp10 demo doing 1x WoF on a pvp1 toon and already has 1 more kill.
    Necro : 4k insta chill , 4k insta IS .
    Hoc: 4k HFB
    Ranger : 4k Pen shot .
    And I could go on with any other class.

I don't say that lowbies who know what to do are free prey , but will lose most likely lose in 1vs1 situations even against worse players .
    If you are bad and a lowbie then I'm not surprised if you move on to other games
    Last edited by slackjoint; 30th December 2015 at 16:59.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    I would pay for minis with proper classes only.
    Rangers necros and demos getting their own minis where they can pew pew , skillweave and aimbot their souls out <3

Ps.: Also put decappers into that queue.
    +1 unless my ToS has to play with the pew-pewers.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    +1 unless my ToS has to play with the pew-pewers.
    Nah I know tos can be quite painful to play , especially when there is a lot of aoe around .
    Just imagine a poor tos jumping into their own misery and heading against a skillweave wall
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast