Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Video] T6 Zelandra

I hope you're not offended if I post this in your thread. I noticed both of your videos are from the Nessa side so here's one from the Heng Shih side, complete with a bad demo 'tanking' a couple of times (we didn't let him die even though we probably should have -actually I don't think anybody died at all this run).

https://youtu.be/cl1QoQrg-AU

I'm not hiding anything about the rest of my screen, just youtube doesn't seem to acknowledge that resolutions above 1080P exist.

Not at all, go ahead will watch it later!
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    I'm not hiding anything about the rest of my screen, just youtube doesn't seem to acknowledge that resolutions above 1080P exist.
    YouTube will match the resolution of the uploaded video. Apologies if I'm wrong but it looks to me like you're using a 1440p screen and editing it inside a 1080p window, which will crop the video by default when you import it, if you match up the project settings with the source footage it will easily solve that.

Anyway, good to get a Heng Shih side .
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

I hope you're not offended if I post this in your thread. I noticed both of your videos are from the Nessa side so here's one from the Heng Shih side, complete with a bad demo 'tanking' a couple of times (we didn't let him die even though we probably should have -actually I don't think anybody died at all this run).

https://youtu.be/cl1QoQrg-AU

Needs music!

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    YouTube will match the resolution of the uploaded video. Apologies if I'm wrong but it looks to me like you're using a 1440p screen and editing it inside a 1080p window, which will crop the video by default when you import it, if you match up the project settings with the source footage it will easily solve that.

Anyway, good to get a Heng Shih side .
    It's 2560x1600 natively, the aspect ratio change makes everything a little blurry when they resample it to 16:9 aspect ratio from the original 16:10. When I get back from California I'll try cropping to 1440p which will only cut out a tiny part of the screen and see if they do a better job of resampling then. And I'll try to find some music to make the Texan happy.

It's 2560x1600 natively, the aspect ratio change makes everything a little blurry when they resample it to 16:9 aspect ratio from the original 16:10. When I get back from California I'll try cropping to 1440p which will only cut out a tiny part of the screen and see if they do a better job of resampling then. And I'll try to find some music to make the Texan happy.
    Guess it will be abit of blackbars, but thats better then not seeing your combos ^^
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Here's a new version of the Heng Shih side encoded at 1440p, which Youtube seems to accept. I liked these results better than adding black bars at the side to convert to 16:9.
    https://youtu.be/eZpAqqENTw8

Thanks very much for video editing advice from the two masters of AoC raid videos!
    Last edited by Bvis; 20th March 2016 at 14:43.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123