Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Video] T6 Zelandra

Default [Video] T6 Zelandra

Fun fight, few hiccups and me not buffed, but went nicely, who needs buffs anyway!

Tank perspective Neesa (22/12/15): https://youtu.be/FzyTgp3KGvM
    Barb perspective Neesa (01/12/15): https://youtu.be/ab6aZezQogA
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quick question, something i noticed. You weren't running any tactics, maneuvers, or T5 runes during that whole fight and still easily managed to tank it. Ill admit you popped defensive tactic about 60% in, but anyways, is that fight a tank and spank? sure seems like it. I know you are a good Guard, im just curious if you forgot to use your buffs or is the fight that easy?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Quick question, something i noticed. You weren't running any tactics, maneuvers, or T5 runes during that whole fight and still easily managed to tank it. Ill admit you popped defensive tactic about 60% in, but anyways, is that fight a tank and spank? sure seems like it. I know you are a good Guard, im just curious if you forgot to use your buffs or is the fight that easy?
    It's for show off purposes.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

I just somehow forgot to use the buffs, and i dont have t5 blunt yet so im saving my tokens to buy the blunt instead regarding nessa it feels too early to talk mechanics considering many guilds progress there, but its not simply tank and spank... Its fairly easy tho if u have some teamplay with the other tank
    Last edited by magnum92; 28th December 2015 at 02:32.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    I just somehow forgot to use the buffs, and i dont have t5 blunt yet so im saving my tokens to buy the blunt instead regarding nessa it feels too early to talk mechanics considering many guilds progress there, but its not simply tank and spank... Its fairly easy tho if u have some teamplay with the other tank
    I don't expect to get any tactics, just commenting on what i noticed. I appreciate the great video quality.

I don't expect to get any tactics, just commenting on what i noticed. I appreciate the great video quality.
    Without giving away too much, Neesa is fairly easier to handle compared to Heng Shih especially in the second phase so it is not purely tank and spank encounter. Sadly Mori couldn't catch whats happening on the other side from Neesa's perspective during that phase cause the bosses are farther apart. I guess we can have another video showing that side some time.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

That fight does a few things that make it challenging and requires everyone to pay attention to their surroundings, it's the best T6 boss and it's also the first boss in there that requires proper DPS.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    it's the best T6 boss
    Wait till you master last boss. It's the best I've seen skill wise since Hallow Knight without working target's target.

Pain in the ass before mastering it but fantastic encounter overall.

Thanks for the videos of fourth boss.

Awesome video! And wow it's been some time that I've listened to the crazy guy from Strömstad.

Jai Maha Kali, Jai Ma Kalika...
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast