Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WE'RE BACK!!! - Age of Conan Videos Return!

Quote Originally Posted by Yewcantcme View Post
    Well, probably nice video - but I cannot watch it in Germany since it contains illegal (i.e. copyrighted) audio, so it is blocked here :-/

please do your videos with proper audio if you want to share them to a broader audience, thank you!

Edit by Anzu: You did not start the flame war.
    Last edited by Anzu; 29th December 2015 at 23:16.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Edit by Anzu: Please don't feed the troll.
    Last edited by Anzu; 29th December 2015 at 23:17.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Edit by Anzu: Please don't feed the troll.
    some of the videos very-well may be amusing to some people. I fail to see how in the last video where a bottle is being shoved up someones A$s (at min 1:25) for nearly 20-secs is funny. OR how that somehow warrants any sort of promotion from FUNCOM.

I am, however, amused by how you think you know me based off of some periodic posts to a game forum. I have in-fact played every aspect of this game ... just as long as anyone else here. direct your angst elsewhere.

Simply put ~ I'm an advocate of video streaming and video uploads when they paint a positive picture of the game. However, that last video did nothing of the sort; yet was promoted by FUNCOM. /baffled.
    Last edited by Anzu; 29th December 2015 at 23:19.

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    some of the videos very-well may be amusing to some people. I fail to see how in the last video where a bottle is being shoved up someones A$s (at min 1:25) for nearly 20-secs is funny. OR how that somehow warrants any sort of promotion from FUNCOM.

I am, however, amused by how you think you know me based off of some periodic posts to a game forum. I have in-fact played every aspect of this game ... just as long as anyone else here. direct your angst elsewhere.

Simply put ~ I'm an advocate of video streaming and video uploads when they paint a positive picture of the game. However, that last video did nothing of the sort; yet was promoted by FUNCOM. /baffled.
    It's funny because it is. If you pvp on a daily basis and watch his older vids, you would see the humor in them. Since you don't, that tells me you may most likely do a few minis a week, and therefore, have clue as to why it is funny because you don't pvp enough to see the humor. Also, you like to troll the pvp forum with obtuse opinions that are always the opposite of what the threads suggest. You also don't offer your characters names...so that's all simple deduction on getting an idea what you are all about.

As to Funcom promoting this, who says they have. All I see here is someone who is affiliated with Funcom found some humor in a player made video and posted it so other people could see it better. So someone actually has a sense of humor, and your mad about it. lol
    Doomsayer 2008

It's funny because it is. If you pvp on a daily basis and watch his older vids, you would see the humor in them.
    never said that some of them weren't amusing; just the last one/most recent was in bad taste.

Since you don't, that tells me you may most likely do a few minis a week, and therefore, have clue as to why it is funny because you don't pvp enough to see the humor.
    These days; yes ~ I don't PvP much these day - I've found other games like MWO (for instance). I did, however PvP much more back in the Tyranny days. You're obvious attempt to troll me is obvious ... ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.

I'd love to PM you; but you're coincidentally not allowing them. Isn't that interesting.

Also, you like to troll the pvp forum with obtuse opinions that are always the opposite of what the threads suggest.
    Because my opinions don't agree with yours; you feel that they are "obtuse" - that's your right I guess. ... lol

You also don't offer your characters names...so that's all simple deduction on getting an idea what you are all about.
    Yes, yes I have - just do some research.

As to Funcom promoting this, who says they have. All I see here is someone who is affiliated with Funcom found some humor in a player made video and posted it so other people could see it better. So someone actually has a sense of humor, and your mad about it. lol
    Not mad ~ perhaps look at my " /baffled " and then look that word up my friend. If for some reason you need assistance with that; lemmi know.
    How anyone could think that bottles being shoved up asses and a really foul Adam Sandler song somehow promotes the game in a positive light is unfathomable.

Never said the whole channel is bad. I have watched a few and they have value.

His vids are actually quite funny... you don't pvp so...
    oh ~ and my response originally was to bring attention to what the FUNCOM employee already said ....

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    ... I may move it to a more appropriate forum if it's not about PvP, but for now it'll stay where it is.
    NOT about PvP ....

but to also punctuate the unusual thought process behind promoting the thread ` like it will somehow help things. Its kind of a DICK-PUNCH to TEXAN615 and MORIALA if you ask me.
    Last edited by Anzu; 29th December 2015 at 23:22.

Funcom

Funcom does not endorse the acts of pelvis-punching nor shoving bottles into bodily cavities. I do want to encourage the creation of player-made content for Age of Conan, such as Let's Plays and other videos.

The video is indeed crude, but it doesn't cross any lines as far as the Rules of Conduct goes. I'm fine with it; you're more than welcome to disagree and I'm open to feedback.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

The video was just something stupid and funny that we put together to say we are returning and will be putting out PvP videos again.

If you watched any of the previous AoC videos you will see that they are about PvP with some humor thrown into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    oh ~ and my response originally was to bring attention to what the FUNCOM employee already said ....

NOT about PvP ....

but to also punctuate the unusual thought process behind promoting the thread ` like it will somehow help things. Its kind of a DICK-PUNCH to TEXAN615 and MORIALA if you ask me.
    You need to chill out. Our videos are indeed about PvP, and always have been.

This was just a little skit to reintroduce ourselves since we been gone over a year and to announce we will be doing videos again. If you don't find it funny that is fine. No need to cause a scene because it does not fit with your sense of humor.
    Last edited by Anzu; 29th December 2015 at 23:22.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Funcom does not endorse the acts of pelvis-punching nor shoving bottles into bodily cavities. I do want to encourage the creation of player-made content for Age of Conan, such as Let's Plays and other videos.

The video is indeed crude, but it doesn't cross any lines as far as the Rules of Conduct goes. I'm fine with it; you're more than welcome to disagree and I'm open to feedback.
    Well said, I actually think it's great that some of the FUNCOM staff has a sense of humor I appreciate not moving it from the PVP thread yet, as the video is essentially a reintroduction for us making PVP-based videos, and correlates directly with the old thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Furrycutie View Post
    What does this video have anything to do with "PvP"?
    It's a reintroduction of all 4 of us, essentially stating that we'll be making more PVP videos as we did in the past. I think the thread is best placed here because it relates directly with the prior thread containing links to all of the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    Well, probably nice video - but I cannot watch it in Germany since it contains illegal (i.e. copyrighted) audio, so it is blocked here :-/

please do your videos with proper audio if you want to share them to a broader audience, thank you!
    Yes I never use copyright music in my videos because of those exact reasons, and also copyright claims/monetization issues. However, because this video is kind of special in that it was meant to be funny and stupid, I decided to use various songs without the intention of monetizing it. It's unfortunate that it's banned in Germany, however the video turned out the way we wanted it to so there's not much I can change with it :/
    Last edited by Anzu; 29th December 2015 at 23:23.

Edit by Anzu: You will be polite.
    Last edited by Anzu; 29th December 2015 at 23:24.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast