Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking of Coming back

Quote Originally Posted by khalily View Post

I played AOC since launch and have over 40000 kills on my guardian and around 3250 deaths and got to level to without the use of Bori levels and mini-games only. Will I stand any chance ? how long till I can get the necessary gear to compete if any if available?

Regards,
    Auto-dislike cause you forgot to mention how many times you left a game just before u die and how many times you ignored your team's goal to farm lowbie enemies while your group's necro was carrying the flag .
    But to answear the question , you will have no problem being a useless guard in this version of the game also , so enjoy
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    Auto-dislike cause you forgot to mention how many times you left a game just before u die and how many times you ignored your team's goal to farm lowbie enemies while your group's necro was carrying the flag .
    But to answear the question , you will have no problem being a useless guard in this version of the game also , so enjoy
    You are right but for some reason I siltill win 90% if my minigames played. Yea for useless.

You are right but for some reason I siltill win 90% if my minigames played. Yea for useless.
    At least with the abandoned mini feature he can run from deaths but not hide what a useless team player he is, no one can see your pointless kd everyone can see how many times you run with your tail between your legs...

Ok where are these changes posted and what server are you on suctum?
    All these changes should be posted under update updates if you look back far enough. There also might be some old posts left on TL as well regarding the gear rebalance and soldier/other archetype changes. As far as servers, I gave Fury another shot about a 1.5 years ago, but for US time zone players it's dead. A few noisy EU players on the forums will try to say otherwise, but compared to Crom your window of doing anything will come on EU time with only a few hours of activity.

Most of the US pvpers are on Crom, spread amongst 3-4 guilds. But who needs guilds, I mainly make groups off my friends list
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post
    At least with the abandoned mini feature he can run from deaths but not hide what a useless team player he is, no one can see your pointless kd everyone can see how many times you run with your tail between your legs...
    You are wrong i hardly left many minigames. And i was a terrific teamplyer in a competive minigame with good players. Blame funcomm for having level 1-3 in minigames, those are the things that made the game difficult, im hoping everything is balanced nicely and just wanna give it a try, dont hate.

You are wrong i hardly left many minigames. And i was a terrific teamplyer in a competive minigame with good players. Blame funcomm for having level 1-3 in minigames, those are the things that made the game difficult, im hoping everything is balanced nicely and just wanna give it a try, dont hate.
    In that case welcome back😉
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Cool

So....you are saying that you're not such a team player unless your team is stacked with pvp gods like yourself?

Well if that's the case you're not alone...

In any event welcome back - the more the merrier.

Actually, because of all the "les good playing people" the impact of 1 good person in a minigame is huge. If you rly play for winning, there is a good chance you will win most minis, no matter the gear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12