Thread: accidentally deleted character

Default accidentally deleted character

Hello devs and techs,

I recently returned to the game after a few years on hiatus. Getting reacquitanted I started to delete a few characters my old girlfriends kids had on my account to play with, and in the process I made the enormous blunder and deleted my old main with everything and such.
    I am a complete idiot and I know it. I was typing my password without thought.
    Is there some way you can restore Aewyen to my account on the Crom server? It was deleted a few minutes ago. It'll make my Christmas a little more jolly.

Quote Originally Posted by -Aewyn- View Post
    Hello devs and techs,

I recently returned to the game after a few years on hiatus. Getting reacquitanted I started to delete a few characters my old girlfriends kids had on my account to play with, and in the process I made the enormous blunder and deleted my old main with everything and such.
    I am a complete idiot and I know it. I was typing my password without thought.
    Is there some way you can restore Aewyen to my account on the Crom server? It was deleted a few minutes ago. It'll make my Christmas a little more jolly.
    Should be no problem.
    Contact the Live Chat support and they can help you restore characters that were deleted the last 30 days.
    And the link: http://livechat.funcom.com/
    Retired

I've done that: /petition in game can work for you also.

Good luck

Default worked like a charm

I worked! Thanks. Merry Christmas :-)