Thread: New PvP Build: Spiritual Feedback

Default New PvP Build: Spiritual Feedback

I just came back to the game and I've found out that the Divinity tree pretty much sucks now. I'm looking to refeat to something close to this:

http://aocfeats.com/feat/pom/1182e6f...69066978466c24

I had a question about the feat "Spiritual Feedback" in the Divinity tree. Do I have to cast WoL for this feat to take effect? Or do I just have to have allies within the cone that WoL has in front of me to gain the additional bonus damage? The wording of the feat confuses me a bit on how exactly I get the damage bonus and I wanted to clarify before I switch over to this build.

Thanks.

"I just have to have allies within the cone that WoL has in front of me to gain the additional bonus damage"

Yes, +2.5% base damage spell by allie (5 players maximum so +12.5%).
    Aess ~ Pom R10 / Rheizhyn ~ Hox R10 / Fraize ~ Barb R7 / Vilcyness ~ DT R3

Cast wave of life, and you'll get the bonus depending on how many allies get the the blue heal. Your own char counts as well iirc, so if you cast it on yourself only, you get 2.5%.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Quote Originally Posted by -Nightshadow- View Post
    I just came back to the game and I've found out that the Divinity tree pretty much sucks now. I'm looking to refeat to something close to this:

http://aocfeats.com/feat/pom/1182e6f...69066978466c24

I had a question about the feat "Spiritual Feedback" in the Divinity tree. Do I have to cast WoL for this feat to take effect? Or do I just have to have allies within the cone that WoL has in front of me to gain the additional bonus damage? The wording of the feat confuses me a bit on how exactly I get the damage bonus and I wanted to clarify before I switch over to this build.

Thanks.
    Divinity is trash. I have been leveling my PoM recently, and Vengeance/General is extremely effective. Not so great on mana, but whatever. PoM is very strong if you have half a brain. I have been using Inclusion with Blessed Soul and the spec I mentioned. Even on a lowbie, it's super effective, as long as you have decent movement.
    Doomsayer 2008