Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More bold adventurers needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelnin View Post
    Slackjoint and others went around with you not too long ago.
    Huh?

/4chars
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    It's certainly dead US times, and very little activity on EU times except a few hours every other day and the event week. That's the truth, no bias.
    It's not certainly dead, only MOSTLY dead. And as we all know mostly dead is slightly ALIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    The majority if the PvP population is on crom, that's another unbiased fact and truth. Why split the population further by advertising for fury, which is nearly a destitute server.
    That is a salient point. I don't want to split the PVP population, however. Think of it more along the lines of: hey new or returning player (in the OP it was at least implicit that I wasn't asking for pvp vets to come back), maybe try out some pvp on fury and see how it goes. All you vets benefited (?) from some open world pvp experience. It can be a both/and proposition for others. It was intended to be.

But while we're at it: most pvp vets ENDED up on crom, they didn't choose to start there--this should be rather obvious due to servers' natures. The more the merrier...bring some of your PVE guildies and let's have some open world fun during fests and popping more minis. It can be blue geared fresh 80 stuff or all 19 tier (39?). Vets of all people should want to spice up the grindy nature of end game and meet new people? Suctum, you've made the point previously that this is an MMO, emphasis on multiplayer, right? Seems a mite spiteful to neg on encouraging people to (re-)try new things.

Just to be clear here: I've been playing casually off and on for over a year (of actual sub time). I've played on all three servers and a small amount on Tyranny, when I first started. The game keeps drawing me back. Many seem to be able to relate to that feeling. Why is it that when I try to be social and constructive per forum rules, it's the salty pvp and pve vets who are inured to the status quo, who come to shout me down? Frankly, aside from the argument about splitting the pvp population, every negative post here would benefit from a more careful reading of the OP (QED people) or is a flat out non sequitur.

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Huh?

/4chars
    https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...tem-quot/page3
    Last edited by Kelnin; 17th December 2015 at 16:43.
    "Does it always smell like this?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123