Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More bold adventurers needed!

Default More bold adventurers needed!

The other night, I teamed up with a bloke from Crom who was trying out some pvp on Fury (brave soul, right?). We had a good time and it got me thinking: more of you guys should come pvp on Fury and Rage. I know, I know, every time you've tried in the past, they said some homoerotic things or something like, "Go back to Crom, nab." (Little did they know, they'd be joining you soon enough.) BTW, That's all just pvp talk. Allow me to translate: "Thank you for playing on this server, friend."

Fury and Rage have a lot going for them. We could use your help in keeping them viable places to play a game we all value.

Hell, you could bring some health and vigor, e.g., some of that RP business like in the Roleplayin' videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHqUi1NND48

You've got the community. Maybe you can teach the pvp servers how to have one again, excepting the admirable premade efforts on Fury, of course.
    "Does it always smell like this?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelnin View Post
    The other night, I teamed up with a bloke from Crom who was trying out some pvp on Fury (brave soul, right?). We had a good time and it got me thinking: more of you guys should come pvp on Fury and Rage. I know, I know, every time you've tried in the past, they said some homoerotic things or something like, "Go back to Crom, nab." (Little did they know, they'd be joining you soon enough.) BTW, That's all just pvp talk. Allow me to translate: "Thank you for playing on this server, friend."

Fury and Rage have a lot going for them. We could use your help in keeping them viable places to play a game we all value.

Hell, you could bring some health and vigor, e.g., some of that RP business like in the Roleplayin' videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHqUi1NND48

You've got the community. Maybe you can teach the pvp servers how to have one again, excepting the admirable premade efforts on Fury, of course.
    stfu and go to crom nab
    ^obviously kidding
    loveyou<3
    The Law

bloody sins even gank the forums

Fury is a harsh and unforgiving place... and impolite! I'am leveling my ranger as quickly has i can, that is, doing pvp fest quests! I do them at night, GMT time table, when i have spare time. But recently i try to do the "delivery quest" early in the morning before going to work. I've some 15 min spare time and that's more then enough to finish the 3 runs... if you don't run on gankers or people, in spite of warning, don't care you're in a time run.
    This happen this morning with me. Once attacked by the 80 (i'am lvl 53 ranger) i warn him of my predicament (having 10 min before going to work and leave me be to finish the quest). He listen i guess since i lost him out of site. But then came one a few lvls above mine but in lvl range. I ask him to leave me be, but the guy who wasn't early on very interested in me, decided to do everything i could to prevent me of doing the quest, apparently once i told him that i had no time to play. I told him i could play with him at night if he wished but he never said a word! He simply camped. I eventually took on other courses to finish the deliveries. In the end i was appalled how this player reacted once i told him i had little time left in the morning. He did everything to frustrate my progress instead of returning in a decent hour and then, yes, we could have some sport.
    I came to the game about some 4 weeks ago (after a year hiatus), and i found immediately some good sports and generally good community on Fury... but only in the first and second week. Later and these days i'am finding more and more uncooperative players not interested in supporting new/returning players or having the slightest tolerance or respect for another. Maybe they want Fury to be their small private realm... until it closes due to a lack of players!

Quote Originally Posted by radamanthuz View Post
    Fury is a harsh and unforgiving place... and impolite! I'am leveling my ranger as quickly has i can, that is, doing pvp fest quests! I do them at night, GMT time table, when i have spare time. But recently i try to do the "delivery quest" early in the morning before going to work. I've some 15 min spare time and that's more then enough to finish the 3 runs... if you don't run on gankers or people, in spite of warning, don't care you're in a time run.
    This happen this morning with me. Once attacked by the 80 (i'am lvl 53 ranger) i warn him of my predicament (having 10 min before going to work and leave me be to finish the quest). He listen i guess since i lost him out of site. But then came one a few lvls above mine but in lvl range. I ask him to leave me be, but the guy who wasn't early on very interested in me, decided to do everything i could to prevent me of doing the quest, apparently once i told him that i had no time to play. I told him i could play with him at night if he wished but he never said a word! He simply camped. I eventually took on other courses to finish the deliveries. In the end i was appalled how this player reacted once i told him i had little time left in the morning. He did everything to frustrate my progress instead of returning in a decent hour and then, yes, we could have some sport.
    I came to the game about some 4 weeks ago (after a year hiatus), and i found immediately some good sports and generally good community on Fury... but only in the first and second week. Later and these days i'am finding more and more uncooperative players not interested in supporting new/returning players or having the slightest tolerance or respect for another. Maybe they want Fury to be their small private realm... until it closes due to a lack of players!
    Problem now is that most play alone=/ when i lvled back in the day,theare were gankers too,thing is that u could actually group up with others to gank the gankers and continue pregressing☺ this made aoc awesom for me😃
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Problem now is that most play alone=/ when i lvled back in the day,theare were gankers too,thing is that u could actually group up with others to gank the gankers and continue pregressing☺ this made aoc awesom for me😃
    Yes and i'am all for that in my own play time, that is, at night after 21.30 (9.30 pm), almost every night. Those who stalk me, I end up ambushing them also and i spend an hour or two in it, and i don't mind at all. I enjoy it! I'am not on a pvp server expecting people to ask me "plz can i kill you?" before jumping on me. No, i expect to be ambushed without notice and it's okay! But i had asked to be left alone to do that quest cuz i had very little time before going to work, meaning i had no time to play. The delivery quest gives a good amount of xp and can be done in 5 min! With a cooldown of 6 hours, i can do it again late at night and with the other pvp quests advance at least a lvl a day! Apparently, after saying i had no time to play, the other guy got interested in one thing only, to prevent me of progressing for those 10 min i had!
    Last edited by radamanthuz; 15th December 2015 at 11:03.

If you were "red" to him, then by him killing you while carrying the package means he gets his quest updated. So is your toon more important than his? This is why it is a "pvp event" quest. Why would you be mad about this at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Cropt View Post
    If you were "red" to him, then by him killing you while carrying the package means he gets his quest updated. So is your toon more important than his? This is why it is a "pvp event" quest. Why would you be mad about this at all?
    He caught me twice on way back, meaning i didn't had the package with me then! Maybe for bounty and definitively for kill numbers, but that's not the point. If the guy had asked, he could kill me has many times he wanted while i was at home preparing to go to work, dressing and eating breakfast. I would move the toon to lose shield and he could had 15 kills in a row, free of charge. it's choice however was to pester, simply because he could. Anyway, this has become a bit off topic so i will say no more, but don't tell me that a bit of courtesy is too much to ask.
    Last edited by radamanthuz; 15th December 2015 at 16:18.

**edited
    So that this doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Last edited by Mustaine; 17th December 2015 at 00:54.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Just start a toon on CROM - the "good" PvP'rs can level a PvP-10 character fast. After all; they're great players who wreck everyone else, right?
    Sarcasm doesn't show up well over the internet haha. I hope this is sarcasm though. It took me and guys like Slith YEARS to get a PVP 10, and I don't mean to toot our own horns but we are a damn good bit above average players. If it takes us YEARS how long would it take a casual newbie? Fact is, "rerolling" a toon is not a solution for 95% of the casual playerbase.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast