Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Farewell Hyboria

Post Farewell CirithGorgor

Thx for everything you did for AoC !

Byebye and good luck, whatever you do !

The concept for the star map mechanic in the Zodiac chamber... - for me: the best encounter in AoC, gz and thanks for that and other things as well.

Sad news
    farewell, CirithGorgor
    meh...

Is anyone from the "old guard" left even in the dev team (seat) now? otherwise, i hope you trained your successor well
    I hope it were positive personal reasons and good luck!

Sad news for AoC that you are leaving. You did great job with the game and communication was always top notch.

Best wishes for the future!

Aaaaw shucks. That's very sad news, I hope you taught your magic to everyone working with you.

Cromspeed to you, best whishes for whatever you may do right now, CirithGorgor
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

OMG - not CirithGorgor

You were by far the best we had and helped so much to develop the game in the right direction with the limited budget you had. Your communication with the players especially on TL (forum) were superb. Fantastic job done!

Wish you all the best for your RL - we'll gone miss u here...

Take care and good luck in your future career, Cirith. Your resilience and dedication to AoC is what gave this game so much more legs and life despite what I imagine have been very trying times. I hope that anyone considering hiring you in the future recognises what a stalwart and well regarded employee you are.

Logging here just one last time for Cirith:
    Thank you for everything you did. You were the best dev AoC has seen. I hope you'll be even more successful and beloved wherever you go and be paid lots of money for doing awesome work.

All fled, all done, so lift me on the pyre;
    The feast is over and the lamps expire.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast