Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Need advice on Bear Shaman pvp

What build you playing nowdays in minigames?
    Booming Roar?

I never practiced that build well, but last times I was playing which is months ago it looked strong.
    I have always been a fun of Muti for random minigames and Iron Hide for premades, but eventually General spec for premades would be nice to try (harder to get a good premade nowdays I guess.. or just for me since I never play).
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Yes booming roar spec is what most high lvl bears are playing theese days, I prefer it over iron hide and muti spec because higher consistent dmg and the silence pluss the debuffs are very good.
    Premades happened alot more when black steel and USB was active, they still happen now aswell but scraping togheter the people that are intrested takes longer and longer for each day.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    Yes booming roar spec is what most high lvl bears are playing theese days, I prefer it over iron hide and muti spec because higher consistent dmg and the silence pluss the debuffs are very good.
    Premades happened alot more when black steel and USB was active, they still happen now aswell but scraping togheter the people that are intrested takes longer and longer for each day.
    Lets make premade tomorrow?😆😆😆😆
    Btw Sigve,when are u back?☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    https://goo.gl/x58vXB
    This is the general spec ive been using sometimes and the insta big heal and increased blue heal cone makes healing much more satisfying. The loss in dps isnt really that big either.
    And for teamplay I would take extra utility/survivabilty over small increase in dps any day.
    Well I got sick of the majority terrible healers on Crom and made a BS. I think I will be trying your spec out

BS name: CraftBeer You'll see me soon
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Anyone know what spec Liangxiao runs? She/he is still by far the best BS I've ever fought and one of the few BS's that was able to constantly top the kill board while being actually useful.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Anyone know what spec Liangxiao runs? She/he is still by far the best BS I've ever fought and one of the few BS's that was able to constantly top the kill board while being actually useful.
    t3 crafted and crit pots. GG.

As long as you can land combos as often as the opponent gear always wins in the end, something that was never supposed to be that big of a handicap.

Quote Originally Posted by sanagav View Post
    t3 crafted and crit pots. GG.

As long as you can land combos as often as the opponent gear always wins in the end, something that was never supposed to be that big of a handicap.
    She was amazing with basic PVP T2 and T2 PVP blunt. Gear matters, but there's more to it.

She was amazing with basic PVP T2 and T2 PVP blunt. Gear matters, but there's more to it.
    He plays on crom from time to time mostly on his dt gjalskia. however im pretty sure he used a muti spec on his bs.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

You can try to find his builds here, his forum nickname is Bendowill. Hi play with standart Booming Roar and Muti builds if I remember right.

But I think there are enough players who I play on BS better. Like Lurvi, Dreadsix, Midian on his Birzum, Ugly.

He played a regular mutilation/bewilder spec for a loooong time (which is great for getting kills in pugs) but the last few years I saw him playing with a regular booming roar spec, like most of the mentioned players. Something along those lines : https://goo.gl/fKCvEN (it's my spec but his is most likely not very different).

Having done premades with all the mentioned BSes, no I don't think the other ones are "better". They're all great but with their own choice of gear/spec and play style. If I had to chose one for a premade team it would be a hard call. I do have a good synergy with Lurvi when playing a tank though
    Last edited by kalston; 28th January 2018 at 13:14.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast