Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Need advice on Bear Shaman pvp

Blue Heal. Combo. Combo. Blue Heal. Combo Combo. Blue Heal.

CC's anywhere in between when needed.

AND WHEN I SAY BLUE HEAL, BLUE HEAL YOUR TEAM. IF THEY ARE SPREAD OUT, STICK CLOSE TO THE BEST PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM.

- not sorry for caps, the lack of simple blue heals in mini games is rediculas. ITS ONE F*CKING BUTTON.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post
    Blue Heal. Combo. Combo. Blue Heal. Combo Combo. Blue Heal.

CC's anywhere in between when needed.

AND WHEN I SAY BLUE HEAL, BLUE HEAL YOUR TEAM. IF THEY ARE SPREAD OUT, STICK CLOSE TO THE BEST PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM.

- not sorry for caps, the lack of simple blue heals in mini games is rediculas. ITS ONE F*CKING BUTTON.
    This is why i focus players like you when your in the other team😉 a good bs like yourself makes a INSANE difference😉 people should start supporting their heals also! Man ive seen how mutch a good bs can do with 1 supportive player! Its like GOD mode if 2 players that support each other ends in the same team☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

My specs:

Currently: http://goo.gl/Q94Vic w/ ursine bond and feral growl

Premade solo heal: http://goo.gl/j36RvV w/ maul and feral growl (if surge of bile worked properly, use that instead of Feral)

Not a fan of Bewhilder. But that's just me

90% of the time I open with manifestion of sun to proc 80% wpn dmg and stack with rune of aggression and empowered renewal then follow with a max powered feral growl or crash armor 4. Immediatly switch to Forest or regrowth depending on the amount of melee/casters on the opposing team.

Seeing how most players have no clue how to play up front on a caster, I'll normally charge the ranged in the back (with ursine bond to avoid random ranger trap) and use silence. Immediately fall back and rejoin to the idiots fighting the tanks up front because that happens 75% of the time. Heal them. Kill the melee. Push forward towards the ranged when.

Most importantly. You are a utility class, yes you can get mad kills if you for straight offense but most of the time people blow all cooldowns on the first red target they see. Situational awareness is important. Always keep an eye on your mini map and your teams health. Adjust your position on the map accordingly to keep your team healed. Drive by heals are important. If your team mate keeps running away, don't chase him. F*ck him. Probably useless anyways.

Manifestation of winter is very useful against DT's and poms that soul of mitra. Follow with Ether Theft

MOST IMPORTANT:
    - If there is a decent DT on the other team, open with mani arctic and snare his ass. Drain mana. Immediatly switch target.
    - Use majority of CC's to help protect 2nd healer (if there is one)
    - BLUE HEAL BLUE HEAL BLUE HEAL
    - Pay attention to who has the most physical debuffs throughout the encounter. SFF IS IMPORTANT.
    - BLUE HEAL
    - Get a good bow and ammunition for the people that runaway.
    - If the enemy is camping in their spawn w/ the flag. Charge first to run over stupid ranger traps so your team won't be affected.
    Last edited by Khramps; 13th August 2016 at 09:42.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post
    My specs:

Currently: http://goo.gl/Q94Vic w/ ursine bond and feral growl

Premade solo heal: http://goo.gl/j36RvV w/ maul and feral growl (if surge of bile worked properly, use that instead of Feral)

Not a fan of Bewhilder. But that's just me

90% of the time I open with manifestion of sun to proc 80% wpn dmg and stack with rune of aggression and empowered renewal then follow with a max powered feral growl or crash armor 4. Immediatly switch to Forest or regrowth depending on the amount of melee/casters on the opposing team.

Seeing how most players have no clue how to play up front on a caster, I'll normally charge the ranged in the back (with ursine bond to avoid random ranger trap) and use silence. Immediately fall back and rejoin to the idiots fighting the tanks up front because that happens 75% of the time. Heal them. Kill the melee. Push forward towards the ranged when.

Most importantly. You are a utility class, yes you can get mad kills if you for straight offense but most of the time people blow all cooldowns on the first red target they see. Situational awareness is important. Always keep an eye on your mini map and your teams health. Adjust your position on the map accordingly to keep your team healed. Drive by heals are important. If your team mate keeps running away, don't chase him. F*ck him. Probably useless anyways.

Manifestation of winter is very useful against DT's and poms that soul of mitra. Follow with Ether Theft

MOST IMPORTANT:
    - If there is a decent DT on the other team, open with mani arctic and snare his ass. Drain mana. Immediatly switch target.
    - Use majority of CC's to help protect 2nd healer (if there is one)
    - BLUE HEAL BLUE HEAL BLUE HEAL
    - Pay attention to who has the most physical debuffs throughout the encounter. SFF IS IMPORTANT.
    - BLUE HEAL
    - Get a good bow and ammunition for the people that runaway.
    - If the enemy is camping in their spawn w/ the flag. Charge first to run over stupid ranger traps so your team won't be affected.
    Tnx for the usefull post☺ i rly need to learn bs 😆
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

nice non charge spec, aaids

can't say I ever dared try it, but the payoff should be there

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    nice non charge spec, aaids

can't say I ever dared try it, but the payoff should be there
    Well, for premades you really shouldn't be getting a lot of kills as a BS to begin with. So full utility/turtle spec is your best bet imo.

yeah, but the feats you're gaining, well most of them are situational in their usefulness, and the charge offers its utility too

don't misunderstand me, I think it looks very good!
    Last edited by Lurvi; 14th August 2016 at 00:19.

I have questions regarding page one tree builds given by Lurvi :

Why Ursine Onslaugh over Animalistic Fury ? Isn't Shrewd blow combo doing more damage (it does at my level 27) ?
    Balance of Nature or Endurance of the Bear for the two points to spend to go further in the spirit tree ?

Is bewilder combo mandatory in this build : http://goo.gl/C5kjhJ ? What about Brutal Walker ? This build is only for pvp or can make it in pve too ?

thank you in advance.

All +% you see in feats is bonuses to base damage of combo/skill/spell so it sucks before you can take minimum 10% with few points. I mean that +5% on SB sux and +45% to UB makes this combo as good as FG.

NB +% in AA feats increases total dmg output while +% from feats just base dmg.

Surely Lurvi and dreadsix are better bs than me but i would like to add a few thoughts on bs game play..

1) Positioning for me one is maybe the most important factor for rewarding gameplay. Good bs stays behind his meeles, not infront of them. This way you meeles get full healing and you will be hit by less CCs which is the bs killer

2) BS has awesome group buffs, use them..

3) BS has low burst dmg, you need to learn how to dps. I always prefer a player that kills to a player that maybe immortal but doesnt. Practice your bs to be a threat and not someone that people can neglect (or go negative in any minigame)

4) Well played bs is like a machine. Work it like a clock..this means you need to make your gameplay easy for you

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast