Thread: Returning Player Here

Default Returning Player Here

Hi all. I'm planning a return to Hyboria soon and will be looking for a guild to call home. I'm looking for a casual, adult oriented guild that keeps the drama to a minimum, and has good group opportunities. Any suggestions?

A little about me, I started in AoC at launch and played it religiously until late 2012. Haven't been on since other than logging in once every couple of weeks to keep the AA's running on my characters, and to check on my guild city. My old guildies are all gone at this point, having moved on to other games. Anyway, I've got the AoC itch again, and would really like to find a good guild to call home. Any help the community can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & see you guys soon,
    -Six
    Last edited by BalthazaarSix; 7th December 2015 at 15:06.
    -Shadow aka BalthazaarSix
    "The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions." - Leonardo da Vinci

ShadowzDeth - 80 Sin, ShadowzToxin - 80 Sin, BloodBathory - 80 DT, ShadowMedic - 80 PoM, ShadowCrypt - 80 Necro, Klandeztine - 80 Ranger, Shadowsix - 80 Guard, ShadowStormz - 80 ToS

*cough*
    What timezone You looking for mate?
    We are mostly EU based but get more and more US members also these days.. most raids and such is EU times though.
    Feel free to give us a call at 555 Dsong.... kiddin, just ask for someone online

**edited
    So that it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Last edited by Mustaine; 17th December 2015 at 00:52.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

You sound a lot like me... I came back after a few months' leave and have been enjoying myself immensely. Think you would be happy with Shadowdancer, the guild I'm in. We're a North American guild with world wide membership, and run casual raids T3 - T4 most evenings starting @ 9 p.m. ET. Lots of 6 mans too. If you're looking to play with a bunch of laid-back, no-drama adults, Shadowdancer would be it. And, judging by the names of your alts, seems you'd fit right in. Visit our web site for more info, and names of officers who will be happy to invite you in-game: http://shadowdancer.guildlaunch.com

Quote Originally Posted by BalthazaarSix View Post
    Hi all. I'm planning a return to Hyboria soon and will be looking for a guild to call home. I'm looking for a casual, adult oriented guild that keeps the drama to a minimum, and has good group opportunities. Any suggestions?

A little about me, I started in AoC at launch and played it religiously until late 2012. Haven't been on since other than logging in once every couple of weeks to keep the AA's running on my characters, and to check on my guild city. My old guildies are all gone at this point, having moved on to other games. Anyway, I've got the AoC itch again, and would really like to find a good guild to call home. Any help the community can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & see you guys soon,
    -Six

Well the Wolven Order Of Fate (WOOF) would love to have you join us. We are growing and will be doing raids soon enough. I'll contact you when we get a good amount of players. Until then, feel free to friend and message me in-game and I'll help any way I can.

Xalonn