Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AoC Stream

Nice initiative m8
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I have been streaming AoC the last few weeks and want to share with everyone that cares about this game my channel.

The stream is: http://www.twitch.tv/texan615

Please get a twitch account and follow me.

The whole purpose of the stream is to help promote this game. I haven't promoted the stream very much on the AoC forums yet because I'm working on some technical issues on my end (basically I'm playing on a pc that was cutting edge in 2009, not so much in 2015...).

But in the meantime, the stream is very watchable though you will see some lag due to constraints on my end that I will be working on.

Right now, I'm only streaming T1 thru T4 raids, I have no intention of streaming T6 or any progression raiding for obvious reasons at this time.

So please create a twitch account and follow me, but don't criticize my shitty play too much, I know I'm not the best player and you are seeing gameplay thru the lens of lagginess!

The bottom line is to promote this game we love, so I'm trying to do my part and hope others will do the same!
    Did you stream me wiping the entity raid last night?

And what did I tell you, this is a perfect time to use our red robes!

Thanks for the suggestions, I've made some adjustments and the stream should be a bit better now.

Quote Originally Posted by texan615 View Post
    i have been streaming aoc the last few weeks and want to share with everyone that cares about this game my channel.

please get a twitch account and follow me.!
    Time is 1230am EST - streaming right now - show your support for Texan !!!
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

please get a twitch account and follow me.!
    VISTRIX is next - This is a Premium Player (subscription) Dungeon - Tier-1 - - Come check it out.

Time is 0540-GMT/UTC (1240-EST - 9:40pm PST)

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    VISTRIX is next - This is a Premium Player (subscription) Dungeon - Tier-1 - - Come check it out.

Time is 0540-GMT/UTC (1240-EST - 9:40pm PST)
    STREAM has ended . Successful T1 sweep ~

TY Mustaine.

Still streaming, working on improving the quality of stream but it should be fairly decent with the settings currently, though I continue to tweak trying to fine a better performance.

Video quality is a bit too fuzzy for my liking, but compared to before, the stream is much more smooth, not only from viewer's perspective but for me playing the game.

I will continue to update things on my end so hopefully the quality will get better.

If there is someone on these forums with good knowledge of streaming, please send me a pm and we can chat about any suggestions/improvements I can do.

Thanks to everyone that has followed and supported, hopefully others will want try out streaming as well.

New PC incoming, stream quality should dramatically improve, this weekend hopefully!

Thank you for those that have followed, with the new pc the quality will be better and I will be able to be more interactive with people in chat.

pvp stream from fury is live atm http://www.twitch.tv/blaskov
    Last edited by -Blash-; 8th January 2016 at 18:01.

Still streaming. Now with new PC so quality is very good, no more potato, slide show streams.

Might possibly stream some T6 so stay tuned.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast