Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AoC Stream

Default AoC Stream

I have been streaming AoC the last few weeks and want to share with everyone that cares about this game my channel.

The stream is: http://www.twitch.tv/texan615

Please get a twitch account and follow me.

The whole purpose of the stream is to help promote this game. I haven't promoted the stream very much on the AoC forums yet because I'm working on some technical issues on my end (basically I'm playing on a pc that was cutting edge in 2009, not so much in 2015...).

But in the meantime, the stream is very watchable though you will see some lag due to constraints on my end that I will be working on.

Right now, I'm only streaming T1 thru T4 raids, I have no intention of streaming T6 or any progression raiding for obvious reasons at this time.

So please create a twitch account and follow me, but don't criticize my shitty play too much, I know I'm not the best player and you are seeing gameplay thru the lens of lagginess!

The bottom line is to promote this game we love, so I'm trying to do my part and hope others will do the same!

Subbed & looking forward to your next stream

You are following Texan615.

The best way to gain viewers are to log onto Twitch every time you play the game.

Ibe been watching a EVE Online streamer that started just recently. In the beginning he just had 20-30. Now hes steadily getting 150-200. And I guess its his steady schedule that helps, in addition to quite good quality stream.

When you have time; maybe add some good info about the game, such as UI/Addon links, info about where to find good builds (feats, gear and rotation). I guess it would be good if WE helped you with suggestions as to what to include onto the Twitch text info.
    Additionally bump this this thread each time you start to stream.
    Last edited by iudexinferi; 5th December 2015 at 09:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I have been streaming AoC the last few weeks and want to share with everyone that cares about this game my channel.

The stream is: http://www.twitch.tv/texan615

Please get a twitch account and follow me.

The whole purpose of the stream is to help promote this game. I haven't promoted the stream very much on the AoC forums yet because I'm working on some technical issues on my end (basically I'm playing on a pc that was cutting edge in 2009, not so much in 2015...).

But in the meantime, the stream is very watchable though you will see some lag due to constraints on my end that I will be working on.

Right now, I'm only streaming T1 thru T4 raids, I have no intention of streaming T6 or any progression raiding for obvious reasons at this time.

So please create a twitch account and follow me, but don't criticize my shitty play too much, I know I'm not the best player and you are seeing gameplay thru the lens of lagginess!

The bottom line is to promote this game we love, so I'm trying to do my part and hope others will do the same!
    Nice initiative m8☺ i am a pvp guy from Fury,but i will watch your vids to support the game☺ i encurrage as many as possible to take part in this☺ gj m8😉
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

**edited
    So that this doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Last edited by Mustaine; 17th December 2015 at 00:59.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

I dont understand how you can play with 5 fps . You could improve the smoothness a lot, if your pc is as old as you say then you can start off with like having no particles, at least not when streaming as people dont prefer to watch a power point presentation. Remove guild tags, you don't "need" to see them, it should increase peformance a little. You could also turn off spotlight shadows as this is rather heavy, especially indoors where majority of spotlights exists. And then you could decrease it to 720p instead of 1080p. You know your pc is limiting you, adapt the settings accordingly. 720p is good enough for streaming.

If you want to promote the game you should at least try to make the vieweing experience better, a stream with 5ps is not that much of an experience in my opinion.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

It's very good that you stream but I have to agree with Fass. You should try to lower graphics a bit and gain FPS

Good luck !

Yes I agreed, the FPS is unwatchable, lower your particles to 0!
    iGank

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast