Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lvl 1 in White Sands? is that possible? i got proof i seen him!

Default lvl 1 in White Sands? is that possible? i got proof i seen him!

hey

so i was having some fun pvping my lvl 6 tonight and other guy came in

and he have lvl 1 character who been seen doing some reen to da deem bada beem

here is proof link to screenshot in Steam

Edit by Anzu: Names are not allowed.

who else can know what mysteries can be found? barachan pirates ship in WS? or maybe even Big Foot?!?!?
    Last edited by Anzu; 4th December 2015 at 07:50.
    Your Slam critically slashes Lozig for 2813.

Quote Originally Posted by EmSi86 View Post
    hey

who else can know what mysteries can be found? barachan pirates ship in WS? or maybe even Big Foot?!?!?
    its latency, tomium will tell you *rolls eyes*

if you see him port, its also latency. AoC has an anti-cheat engine, so its not a hack or anything like that.

Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not to be discussed on the forums. If you have something to report, go to help.funcom.com.
    Last edited by Anzu; 4th December 2015 at 07:53.

There are many things possible you wouldn't know of , search for Entenkiller's thread on forums
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    There are many things possible you wouldn't know of , search for Entenkiller's thread on forums
    That guy had a corrupt friend though .

And it have been possible to leave the starting area as lvl 1 since day one. It just isn't obvious how to and it's not possible anymore I believe. I never figured out how to though.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    That guy had a corrupt friend though .

And it have been possible to leave the starting area as lvl 1 since day one. It just isn't obvious how to and it's not possible anymore I believe. I never figured out how to though.
    yep its still possible

hey, so since original entry to link of ss was deleted

i post my steam - search my on steam with dagdasamildanac

you can see there this content in AoC and art works or smth

btw this guy i believe never cheated or nothing like it - he just did that sh1t for fun - see this there ^^
    Your Slam critically slashes Lozig for 2813.

Quote Originally Posted by EmSi86 View Post
    hey

In theory you need to kill 1 boss and one mob to leave the beach...but i think this sounds very fishy even with gear on claim (saddur was lvl5 last time i checked). From the island to white sands you only need one friend to kill mobs for you...but again, you probably level up from just the two unmissable ress points and the 2 mobs to at least 2.

@slackjoint: i doubt the island is using the same huge map as tortage does, so while you can get to the other side of the gate on tortage island, i doubt you can do it without teleports or gm help or new weird bug (there was one month ago that changes players location after a bad patch: i moved from conalls valley to the smuggler in tortage. they fixes it "on the fly" within a few hours).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 4th December 2015 at 20:31.

Yes it's possible. The only question is if it's possible to do it without 3rd party software to teleport yourself. Once you get past the second gate, the one after Saddur, you'll be automatically teleported from the single-player intro into the multiplayer version.

But according to Tom.. it's all just latency...

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    Yes it's possible. The only question is if it's possible to do it without 3rd party software to teleport yourself. Once you get past the second gate, the one after Saddur, you'll be automatically teleported from the single-player intro into the multiplayer version.

But according to Tom.. it's all just latency...
    Yes, there is a hole somewhere that is not protected by a invisible wall and then you run around everything without any haxxs.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

pretty strange indeed! i wonder, a level 1 in tortage, can he leave tortage to higher level zones aswell?
    maybe exploiting its way out?
    or a gm ported?
    iGank

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast