Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: lvl 1 in White Sands? is that possible? i got proof i seen him!

i went to white sands today, really he is still there, now he is a female character O...O
    iGank

Quote Originally Posted by Furrycutie View Post
    i went to white sands today, really he is still there, now he is a female character O...O
    Caitlinhackjenna?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Caitlinhackjenna?
    I have no idea
    iGank

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    I think he explained how to get around her without doing the quest, he just let the poor girl hang there and rot in the jungle :P
    I have made several attempts, as far as I could test, you just can not jump Casilda without help her!

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    I have made several attempts, as far as I could test, you just can not jump Casilda without help her!
    It's one of these explorer ways that includes a lot of jumping around on walls / hills and so on until you find a small spot where you can go through a invisible wall or behind one.
    You can test that in many areas like Conarch village, normaly you can't visit the outside of the village but with a bit of luck and a good jump onto the palisade you can get through the so called "acheroinan barrier" (thats what the explorers call the invisible wall around the map that marks the "normal" area where players are supposed to be) and explore the outside wilderness of the village, there is so much hidden stuff that normal players never see (like scrapped parts of the game that should habe come into the game but didn't made it until the release).

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    Do you think, you can not leave Khemi or Old Tarantia to explore the lands because of the invisible walls?

Do you think,that because YOU are not able to do something, so others will not be able to do this, too?

Well... You will have to think in an other matter and other dimensions to be an EXPLORER like him, he even visited the world boss with a level-1-toon: LINK

If you are interested in more weird and strange things, then lean back and enjoy the collection of explorer-content in Age of Conan

(sorry for my bad english)
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Quote Originally Posted by Nexothep View Post
    Do you think, you can not leave Khemi or Old Tarantia to explore the lands because of the invisible walls?

Do you think,that because YOU are not able to do something, so others will not be able to do this, too?

Well... You will have to think in an other matter and other dimensions to be an EXPLORER like him, he even visited the world boss with a level-1-toon: LINK

If you are interested in more weird and strange things, then lean back and enjoy the collection of explorer-content in Age of Conan

(sorry for my bad english)
    If only I could read German. I love being an Explorer like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    If only I could read German. I love being an Explorer like that.
    I just tried Google Translate and had good fun!

Being german I can assure you that there is not much information on how to get to certain areas hidden in the text.
    Only on the last few pages you may find a few hints. Before that the explorers tried to stay away from giving out any details.

Some of the pictures might be interesting and Google Translate should help enough to get an idea of what people are trying to say.

But there are some things out there in the internet you may be able to find.
    Nalianda

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123