Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lvl 1 in White Sands? is that possible? i got proof i seen him!

Quote Originally Posted by inventus View Post
    pretty strange indeed! i wonder, a level 1 in tortage, can he leave tortage to higher level zones aswell?
    maybe exploiting its way out?
    or a gm ported?
    i vote for a ban
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    i vote for a ban
    I vote not to ban, maybe its a bug?
    iGank

ganked this little exploiting in white sands earlier today, pretty funny to see he is level 1 )))))))))))))
    iGank

Quote Originally Posted by Furrycutie View Post
    ganked this little exploiting in white sands earlier today, pretty funny to see he is level 1 )))))))))))))
    Pad it out
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Indeed!
    Greatly amusing to see this player isn't it?
    iGank

Best community content in years!
    Pocket Ping Pong King

As far as I know how to leave the starting area at level 1 it takes a lot of tactic to not get near any res pad and a friend who is willing to invite you in his group. In this explorer thread in the german forums a player explained it detailed how you could do it because he posted some screenshots earlier of it. So there are no hacks needed, just a bit of knowledge where the res pads trigger and some smaller tricks with changing instances through grouping up with someone (you can even go with 2 players into the starter beach instance!) and so on.
    Well, but you won't really have anything from it. It's just funny to run around on level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    As far as I know how to leave the starting area at level 1 it takes a lot of tactic to not get near any res pad and a friend who is willing to invite you in his group. In this explorer thread in the german forums a player explained it detailed how you could do it because he posted some screenshots earlier of it. So there are no hacks needed, just a bit of knowledge where the res pads trigger and some smaller tricks with changing instances through grouping up with someone (you can even go with 2 players into the starter beach instance!) and so on.
    Well, but you won't really have anything from it. It's just funny to run around on level 1.
    You have obbligatory quest At the start "free Casilda", you can Not pass without free her. That quest make you level 2.

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    You have obbligatory quest At the start "free Casilda", you can Not pass without free her. That quest make you level 2.
    I think he explained how to get around her without doing the quest, he just let the poor girl hang there and rot in the jungle :P

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    its latency, tomium will tell you *rolls eyes*

if you see him port, its also latency. AoC has an anti-cheat engine, so its not a hack or anything like that.

Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not to be discussed on the forums. If you have something to report, go to help.funcom.com.
    I can see your hilarious sarcasm in this one buddy
    Age of conan security camera
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Pq4YMfu5arY/hqdefault.jpg
    The Law

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast