Thread: Templates and Gear

Default Templates and Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    This is my Entity Build. http://goo.gl/a0AhG

I wear full T4 gear, Prot accessories and use Ell + Sepulcher Tali.

I do not use Serpent Trans. We generally have the boss killed after 3 Commanding Deaths, but if it goes longer, I just wait until POTSR is back off CD.

Force of Lightning buffs yourself plus everyone near the person targeted in front of you. Obviously SC and idol always up. I also debuff the boss with Curse. I use Coils over Idol.

I save Vital Shock and Celestial for Bombardment.
    So, what if you don't have T 4 gear, does this build also work that way? I mean that's great you have it all, but most who run this expect you to be geared and exp and all...well HTF do you get gear if no one grps you to raid and GET the gear? I would like to be running T4, but alas I am a lowly Khitai geared noob...

Quote Originally Posted by banecrushr View Post
    So, what if you don't have T 4 gear, does this build also work that way? I mean that's great you have it all, but most who run this expect you to be geared and exp and all...well HTF do you get gear if no one grps you to raid and GET the gear? I would like to be running T4, but alas I am a lowly Khitai geared noob...
    You can have 5 different feat specs. That build I posted is specifically for 1 fight only in the game (T4 Entity). Its really not meant to be an all-around build used for other things.

If you join a T4 raid as inexperienced, then you should ask the RL what to do. Or join a guild, where they have the patience to teach you.

I use different builds for different situations, and everyone may not agree with what I use, but it works for me and I've been playing a Tos since launch.

If you don't like it, then don't use it, its that simple Lol.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by banecrushr View Post
    If you can cast SF and blues then your significantly better than half the guildless pugs that show up to pug t4....I wouldn't worry too much about gear. If you have some SC gear and some k6 blues it's enough for t4 to get by. As for spec, unless your a tos assigned for commanding on entity, you can pretty much run whatever you like and still do well enough for pugs.

T4 is just mostly knowing what to do, you don't need outrageous amounts of gear to finish the encounters (unless your a tank), just to top parses and feel better about yourself. Entity is the only real fight where gear comes into play as a factor.
    Doomsayer 2008

Default Ah...then I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    If you can cast SF and blues then your significantly better than half the guildless pugs that show up to pug t4....I wouldn't worry too much about gear. If you have some SC gear and some k6 blues it's enough for t4 to get by. As for spec, unless your a tos assigned for commanding on entity, you can pretty much run whatever you like and still do well enough for pugs.

T4 is just mostly knowing what to do, you don't need outrageous amounts of gear to finish the encounters (unless your a tank), just to top parses and feel better about yourself. Entity is the only real fight where gear comes into play as a factor.
    Thanks for the reply, I actually have all epic gear for the most part, already have the commanding bubbles on my tos 2nd spec..now knowing when to use them I would have to learn that, as fro healing I can go solo heals in 6 man Khitai's and lose no one from heals...guess I need to man up and just join a T4 when there LFG...
    thanks again and I may try your commanding build, mine is a bit more cluttered and doesn't make as much since as the one you put up

For commanding you just need to remember shortest cd available next.

So, burn the longest CD first, then use shorter as it procedes I take it? Im a pretty sound player, I have no doubt I can get a handle on this in one maybe 2 runs.

Thanks

Normaly you only need serpent ring and storm blood. Start with serpent ring since its only 1 min the cd.
    Then go for storm blood the 2 one and when the 3 commanding its up serpent rin its already off cd or really near.
    Шторм-кнут

just fyi, u can kite the vortex until it disappears by itself after 30-35 seconds or so.