Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly develpment update

well, If they dont got anything new, its nice to know what still need works. Not like if they dont have anything new to say. Maybe we need to wait til May/june before they are done with last newsletter Kinda meh to have 2 random newsletters a year
    But yes I can see what u mean but still as a member with over 1 year sub still to game I love reading these letters.

Skvett

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    [...]
    What else could be said besides "it's still being worked on"?
    I agree, but that's the point of the monthly letter. It's almost the only piece of news about AoC that the world gets, and news generate interest. It provides visibility, potentially attract new players and generally make people feel the game is not abandoned. When it comes to gaming PR, nothing is worse than silence.

So even if there is no actual news, please keep posting a newsletter each month. Let us know what's being worked on, that staff members went on holidays but that they're now back at work, let us know which feature has priority over this other one, give us a couple of screenshot of this instance that's WIP, and wish everyone a happy new year.

I'd also like to see more polls. I love polls !
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Funcom

I can do polls. Polls for everybody!

We'll have an article posted up fairly soon; not today, but probably early next week. We'll be offering a look back at 2015 and a glimpse of what's to come, with a cameo from Tilty. Once I have more info to share, I'll be sure to get it out.

If anything changes regarding the plan, I'll let you all know!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post

We'll have an article posted up fairly soon; not today, but probably early next week. We'll be offering a look back at 2015 and a glimpse of what's to come, with a cameo from Tilty. Once I have more info to share, I'll be sure to get it out.

Can we have polls to decide what the polls should be about? Polls for the polls, polls for literally everything. Bitches loves them polls.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Thanks for keeping us posted Odon.
    I'm looking forward to see what you and Tilty have cooked up for us.

I prefer elimination games over polls, the class one was kinda fun.
    Last edited by Maark; 15th January 2016 at 14:36.
    Retired

As a Canadian Prime Minister once said Nov. 1, 1971
    ... dogs know best what to do with polls.
    More info would be nice though

Thanks Odonoptera, looking forward to it!
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Thanks Odon!

Would be interesting to learn about developers plans for the whole year 2016
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

As a new player of the game I am looking forward to seeing what is in store for us in 2016.

Hrulfr of Crom

People who only causally do certain types of content have a very skewed opinion on what it is they are doing or how it should be. Just remember that when you do these "polls". If I remember correctly, the pug mini queue was born out of the same polls. Thank you for ruining most of my pvp content since.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast