Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PvP T4 - prestige gear

Default PvP T4 - prestige gear

Since T4 gear is already in game:
    https://henryxconan.wordpress.com/20...in-comparison/

How about adding T4 gear as "prestige gear" aka T4 will have exacly same stats as T3 but will have different color/looks.
    Getting this gear would require to have certain achevements (like hitting pvp lvl 10). In other words prestige gear would be for vanity only and aimed at long capped veterans with nothing left to do pvp wise.
    Retired

Sounds like a very good and fun idea to me, but keep in mind that the average PvPer is probably gonna cry about it and consider it another big finger to the PvP community.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post

How about adding T4 gear as "prestige gear" aka T4 will have exacly same stats as T3 but will have different color/looks.
    Getting this gear would require to have certain achevements (like hitting pvp lvl 10). In other words prestige gear would be for vanity only and aimed at long capped veterans with nothing left to do pvp wise.
    I would pay money for this to happen☺ damn my main would look awesom with this gear☺
    I would also like to see a new feature witch gave people a indication of witch year his char is from☺ for example char born in 2008 has an icon over hes head that shows that this guy has been here from start☺ or a colour that shows it☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Sounds like a very good and fun idea to me, but keep in mind that the average PvPer is probably gonna cry about it and consider it another big finger to the PvP community.
    How can gear with no stat improovement make people angry?☺
    This i think would bring back friends of mine☺ thats not a bad thing😉
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post

Make it vanity gear in the shop, so I can buy some sets!

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    I would also like to see a new feature witch gave people a indication of witch year his char is from☺ for example char born in 2008 has an icon over hes head that shows that this guy has been here from start☺ or a colour that shows it☺
    That would be a problem, since many players have changed mains since release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    Make it vanity gear in the shop, so I can buy some sets!

That would be a problem, since many players have changed mains since release.
    Problem or challenge, you pick😉 there are many ways to do this☺ i would only like to be able to see who actually is a veteran player☺
    There should be a prestige around beeing soo loyal to Aoc☺
    In my mind these are cheap imrovements to the game,witch would not take tooo mutch resourses to achieve☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

All pvp players in minigames look the same. In RPG mmo it's quite sad. This suggestion is so old, but so easy to implement. Game has shitload of sets, just copy them and replace with pvp stats. Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V - it can't be so hard

Quote Originally Posted by -Blash- View Post
    All pvp players in minigames look the same. In RPG mmo it's quite sad. This suggestion is so old, but so easy to implement. Game has shitload of sets, just copy them and replace with pvp stats. Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V - it can't be so hard
    Edit by Anzu: Troll. But it's like always if u look to the past years. Good ideas in Forum from players and Funcom ignores them or they aren't able to implement them. Why? U all can answer this question by urselfs.
    Last edited by Anzu; 28th November 2015 at 23:10.

Ctrl+c -> ctrl+v ?
    I bet that would cause a serious code issue and some other things will disappear.
    Like the mountains in Lacheish , the Black ring citadel or Saddurs underpants.
    Guess Conan's wife has shared the same fate .

Partially back to topic: The pvp revamp has created a "clone army" it would be cool if there were different sets like the Khitai / unchained set just with pvp stats and you could create your own set out of those . But ofc that wont happen

Or just enable vanity gear in minis .... I don't see a reason why not . I mean its not like there weren't a lot of players who use morphs and you will neither see their class nor their team . 6 werewolfs in a mini are more than irritating, maybe it would also fix the issue with some funny guys going naked into minis as they could be fully geared and still stare at the bare butts of their toons
    Last edited by slackjoint; 28th November 2015 at 15:38.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Combined with the vanity-set they should implement debuffs for pve-gear T4+ as any pvp-starter with T4-equip can out-dps pvp10 in pvp-gear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast