Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PvP T4 - prestige gear

I would add a socket for gems and pvp gems in certain parts, like chest and pants, and thats new pvp lvl, with other color set
    Dedalus - Legend Conqueror - Fury (PVP)

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Since T4 gear is already in game:
    https://henryxconan.wordpress.com/20...in-comparison/

How about adding T4 gear as "prestige gear" aka T4 will have exacly same stats as T3 but will have different color/looks.
    Getting this gear would require to have certain achevements (like hitting pvp lvl 10). In other words prestige gear would be for vanity only and aimed at long capped veterans with nothing left to do pvp wise.
    heres my problem with this, theres no one playing the game

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    heres my problem with this, theres no one playing the game
    sad but true, so great game been thrown into oblivion by company that makes so bad decisions after another and does not listen to paying customers in ANY OF THEIR GAMES, its like they try to go bankrupt for lols
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    sad but true, so great game been thrown into oblivion by company that makes so bad decisions after another and does not listen to paying customers in ANY OF THEIR GAMES, its like they try to go bankrupt for lols
    so game is oficially dead?
    Skeloss - Tempest of Set (pvp 6)

THE LAW

Quote Originally Posted by skeloss View Post
    so game is oficially dead?
    you don't get more official than random comment on forum.
    Retired

I would love to see this vanity come to life. A sense of accomplishment for people that had to park their mains because there was no more progression for them (they actually "beat" the mmo which is supposed to be impossible).

I seems pathetic to me that people get this excited about the possibility of vanity gear, it might be even sadder that this is about the best we expect to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    I seems pathetic to me that people get this excited about the possibility of vanity gear, it might be even sadder that this is about the best we expect to happen.
    Well, it will be fine for most of the old veterans since they are long time reconverted raiders and spend most of their game time raiding latest 4-5-6 pve raid tiers instances while pvp at tier 3 had one single additional minigame instance map since release. At least they patched a bit the highest pvp rank (how much pvp xp required already?) gear to be "on par with t4 pve raid gear" (obtained in memory cloud + entity global pug raids) for pvp even if in practice t4 armor has more dps (higher crits) and slightly better weapons for melee even if some specific t3.5 pve raid weapons are even better (and doable as a 6 man raid).

They just want another "i have finished pvp" title to display while figuring out their scripted choregraphy in t6, nothing surprising there move along.^^

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    you don't get more official than random comment on forum.
    Hahaha /10 chars
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    I get excited over pets...there really isn't much to get excited about at 10 except getting items other 10s don't have...like the cimmerian assassin which will be mine by Saturday.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12