Thread: Devastation feat

Default Devastation feat

After the last patches (can't say which one, don't play my Barbarian very much these days) I have noticed a loss of crits.

http://postimg.org/image/as23zdqo5/full/

This parse is merged from Dead Mans Hand, Isle of Iron Statues, Refuge of the Apostate and a Straw Man.

Flat footed critical chance is +18.1% and I had Reaver stance with Determination perk for keeping the stacks while soloing.

I have 5 points in Devastation in this feat build I used here. Discovered this after the Isle run, felt like I wasn't critting as much as I should, and was mildly shocked when I discovered a 4% crit chance on Upheaval on that Isle of Iron Statues run. After I discovered that, I removed all gear, all perks, blanked feats and relogged. Put feats back in, slotted the aa's, and put gear back on. Same story, way too low crit based on what I should have, especially on Upheaval and Cyclone since Devastation buffs crit chance to 28%, and Spirit of the Panther +15% more when maxed.

A Straw Man parse revealed a disappointing 31% for Upheaval and 21% for Cyclone of Steel, when Devastation and Reaver stacks was maxed from 10 seconds and out til 3:03, which should give a theoretical crit chance of 43% on those two combos.

Did anyone else notice this if feating Devastation, is this a fluke, or something else..?

A friend of mine who always uses parsers and analyses them, claimed his barb "is bugged" because he did get much too less criticals in his last MC runs. I'll contact him again and we will do some tests I guess.

Just parsed 5 times on strawman testing a build ,crits seem normal.

Upheaval ranged from 38% to 45% crits (no pots),everything seems ok .