Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Protectors of the East recipe

Quote Originally Posted by Svartholtr View Post
    That weapon recipe drops at the other side of the dungeon from Belshah (f) as located in the link below.
    All other bosses down there drop armour...
    Keep in mind, it is not just a weapons recipe. To use it you need to be a Weapon / Armour smith combination as it has a shield included.

Quote Originally Posted by Svartholtr View Post
    That weapon recipe drops at the other side of the dungeon from Belshah (f) as located in the link below.
    All other bosses down there drop armour...
    I'm pretty sure that old Google doc is wrong. I farmed Belshah for years, literally keeping a toon outside her door and killing her hundred's of time with no luck. One day I randomly killed Shulit/Schult, whatever her name is while waiting for Kesh/Crypt Invader to re-pop it dropped from her. Given the number of times I've killed Belshah, I'd be really surprised if that recipe were part of her loot table.

Quote Originally Posted by Direwolfe View Post
    I'm pretty sure that old Google doc is wrong. I farmed Belshah for years, literally keeping a toon outside her door and killing her hundred's of time with no luck. One day I randomly killed Shulit/Schult, whatever her name is while waiting for Kesh/Crypt Invader to re-pop it dropped from her. Given the number of times I've killed , I'd be really surprised if that recipe were part of her loot table.

Shult is the waeapons.

Kesh is the armour. Never did get the armour, few times I saw it Schou (if he plays) and a few others kept beating me on the rolls.

Hundreds of times sounds right lol, I remember camping in the Frozen swamp (back when you could log out in there) for weeks straight. Think I was well over a few hundred kills of that guy.

Unless of course the drop has been accidently removed from loot tables, sorta like the guy in Caravan.

As for farming kesh / Schult. Camp out infront of Kesh area, its safe. Wait 3 mins.. Log in. Check if its Kesh or Crypt. If its crypt, camp out, rinse and repeat. Can farm Schult at same time. Only problem is if anyone else zones in it ruins your counter. Think its 3 mins. Outside zone reset timer, zone dies when no one is in it.

Same with the hall with Nef and Nerfu.
    Last edited by Vaere; 13th April 2016 at 03:31.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12