Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Protectors of the East recipe

Default Protectors of the East recipe

I know this recipe drops in the Onyx Chambers. The boss's name is Belshas. We have found an npc named Belshah. Is this the same person? Or are there two separate characters in Onyx with almost identical names.. If they are separate, can someone tell me where Belshah is in the Onyx Chamber?

According to this old google sheet, the name of the boss dropping the recipe is Schult.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Multi bosses, each boss different set of recipies.. Unless it has changed.

Kesh is around the corner and drops the Shemite set for armour. Schult is easy, Kesh is a pain. There was an easy way to check for them being up but killing them may take a couple people at least. Never did get the full Shemite myself.

Also, keep in mind if you want the Protectors, you need to be BOTH an armour and a weapons smith as it has a shield (or you did when I was farming it)

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Multi bosses, each boss different set of recipies.. Unless it has changed.

Kesh Schult is easy, Kesh is a pain.
    is schult an npc with a minion on either side? he drops the recipe?

Quote Originally Posted by -Soulbender- View Post
    is schult an npc with a minion on either side? he drops the recipe?
    Yes. Both Kesh and Schult are females with Schult being a Pom. Both Kesh and Schult can be solo'd but as mentioned, Kesh is much tougher due to fast respawn timers on the elite mobs that are placed where you fight her at.

Will give people an edge who wish to farm this zone. However if the zone becomes popular or used it becomes impossible to do really.

The zone counts as an OUTSIDE zone, just like if you camped out in Poitain or any outside zone, you can camp out and come back in at the exact same spot. When this zone was popular this was great as you could join groups deep inside. Now its only usefull for farming.

Please GM's/Devs don't change this. REspawning at the entrance of this zone really really sucks as it is a very long zone and would make questing / adventuring in here even more pointless then it is now, especially if your group has to come get you when you crash.

Hopefully you will one day fix all the broken altars and such to make it popular once more, don't change the ability to do so just because you havnt fixed the zone quests. Zone was originaly designed this way because many groups can be in there at the same time.

There are many unused quest / clickables in there since the zone was never really finished / fixed.

Zone reset timer I believe is 3 mins. Kill, camp, reset.. There are safe points in a lot of areas in this dungeon to camp out and resume questing later. Even if you farm it this way it will take you a VERY VERY LONG time.
    Good luck
    Last edited by Vaere; 7th January 2016 at 21:56. Reason: missing words

my personal request is to make this a pvp zone instead, so I can come and gank the left behind raiders or maybe pull a dozens of mobs and wipe the entire raid. Those where the days

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    my personal request is to make this a pvp zone instead, so I can come and gank the left behind raiders or maybe pull a dozens of mobs and wipe the entire raid. Those where the days
    PvP server its not pvp anymore? I remember epic fights at the zone line. Or even deep down inside when you ran into another team.

Fun times.

Default Wrong bosses...

That weapon recipe drops at the other side of the dungeon from Belshah (f) as located in the link below.
    All other bosses down there drop armour...

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/onyx.php

3 bosses on the lower floor
    Last edited by Svartholtr; 30th March 2016 at 19:30.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast