Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What will the next major update bring us?

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Gear, gear, gear, gear...
    I said vanity gear, it doesn't have any increase over t3 PvP armor, I would just like to be rewarded for playing same as you.
    Doomsayer 2008

Some players always, no matter what, finds a negative perspective to fuel their criticism towards Funcom. The game is what the game is, and it is completely up to you and everyone else whether to play it or not. Nobody is forcing you to log on the game and be unhappy, or spread your miscontent on the forums. Yes, games like Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 are great games!! But you cannot compare them to an 8 year old MMO.
    This pretty much sums it up. You got people who want harder content, put the time and frustration together to get it done for the best gear. On the other hand, you got people that refuse to support Funcom but act like the best gear should just show up in their /claims. You pay to support the game and company so they can make more content other than raids. Although we all know the pace is worse than a snail on glue, if you like the game then you pay to support it. If not, its not fair to be a leech f2p and post negative constantly because they don't cater to you.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I am pretty damn sure that Funcom sit on statistics that show which account plays what content, and if it is a subscription or not. If they can satisfy 65-70% of the playerbase, I guess they are fine with that.

The achievement system is brilliant! I really wish that it would have been in game from start of Khitai! But it wasn't. Hindsight is the easiest form of knowledge in the world. We have what we have, and choose to use it or not to use it.
    I can compare it with same achivement system in Lotro and ArchAge. Imagine if I play 8 years, login and they confirm everything what I done in the past with achivement system. In Lotro, they confirm about 80-90% for everything what I done in the past. In ArchAge, I get around 60%. In AoC, I get only 40%. In other games, If I have something what can confirm my actions in inventory, developers find a way to confirm my deeds. In AoC, it's doesn't matter. Farming 100 bubbles is nightmare, how about farming 200 bubbles in Khitai, because game don't confirm what you already complete this quest? Cheers for Funcom - I like their achivement system. Awards from it let a lot to desire, but I still like it. I don't like how they handle it. Cheers for Funcom - I like what they finally add get set bonuses. I don't like how they handle it. They get good ideas from other games, but they use it in Funcom way, and they use it too late. Imagine how many players don't leave game if they can farm T1-T2-T3 tokens in the past. I know players who kill Entity every week with ranger, for 1-1,5 years, and still don't have T4 bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    This pretty much sums it up. You got people who want harder content, put the time and frustration together to get it done for the best gear. On the other hand, you got people that refuse to support Funcom but act like the best gear should just show up in their /claims. You pay to support the game and company so they can make more content other than raids. Although we all know the pace is worse than a snail on glue, if you like the game then you pay to support it. If not, its not fair to be a leech f2p and post negative constantly because they don't cater to you.
    I support Funcom since june 2008 and still pay for account, and most of time, I pay for 2 accounts. How we can support Funcom if they use money what they pay not for AoC, but for TSW, Park and Lego? We support Funcom and get **** content like Vanaheim, when other games get big updates.
    Last edited by lmagowz; 18th November 2015 at 14:41.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    I support Funcom since june 2008 and still pay for account, and most of time, I pay for 2 accounts. How we can support Funcom if they use money what they pay not for AoC, but for TSW, Park and Lego? We support Funcom and get **** content like Vanaheim, when other games get big updates.
    Isn't something we can control, obviously they love TSW a lot more and apparently their direction now seems to be spinoff single player cash grabs. Perhaps eventually their attention will return to Aoc with a new expansion.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Default Is that you Craig?

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    HaHaaaaaaaa😃
    LOL..Now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are!
    Last edited by banecrushr; 18th November 2015 at 17:16. Reason: change topic

Default the upcoming PvE/PvP arena

Letter dev // OCTOBER

"Looking ahead, we'll continue development on other systems including the previously mentioned upgrades to LFG/LFR, preparing The Palace of Cetriss alternate difficulty setting for the LFR system, the upcoming PvE/PvP arena, and more."

the upcoming PvE/PvP arena

work funcom work ! plz arena for Christmas
    FURY

Funcom

I'll be working to have a development update letter up as quickly as possible.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Is there any update on the progress of Rage transfers or a Rage server merge into Fury? Anything that would allow the last few remaining players to finally get off this server? Or is it currently still stalled.

Any info, even bad info I don't want to see would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Historically those were written in a timely fashion but then ever-so-often got stuck in the translation hell :/

Bro, do you even translate?
    Retired

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234