Thread: Seeking a RP guild

Default Seeking a RP guild

I know there have been other topics about this but figured it couldn't hurt to make a new one.

I am an experienced RPer seeking a guild that RPs at least fairly regularly. I don't expect super activity, but most of the guilds I've looked at seem incredibly dead (i.e. nobody logging in, etc).

If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated!

Well, it seems it is a question which has different answers every time

Guildwise I see 3 english-speaking RP-guilds which range from active to semi-active

Red Lotus is as far as I can tell the most active RP-wise, ranging from tavern-RP, in-guild plots, RP-adventures and long-term political RP.
    They've been around 1-2 years but has lately become larger and more active, primarily during US-hours but during EU hours too
    Red Lotus started out as a mercenary guild but has merged with the former Invicta and seems to have created an 'umbrella-guild' where various RP-guilds can be part, keeping their own identity/theme while having benefits of a larger city.
    Easiest way to learn more is to contact Rafine in-game, as she seems to be around most of the day

House Merano is an Aquilonian noble house, who advertise themselves as an RP guild, so they must be doing it mostly in-guild. I see them mostly during minis.

Serpent Ascendant is a stygian-based temple-RP guild which worships Derkerto. I see a few of them around from time to time, but not entirely certain what their current level of activity level is.

Then are a few guilds which seem mostly ERP-based, that I don't know enough about.
    Same goes for the French RP-guilds which are about, but don't really mix. Maybe others can enlighten you on that topic, if you want.
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Serpent Ascendant is a stygian-based temple-RP guild which worships Derkerto. I see a few of them around from time to time, but not entirely certain what their current level of activity level is.
    Well, some of us are still there, but too few for regular activity the OP is looking for ...

But of course you are welcome to play with thoose of us you meet.
    Last edited by Illwariel; 17th November 2015 at 15:46.
    Set for president! Why vote for the lesser evil?

Greetings.

Lleilwin there already covered Red Lotus' activity and RP quite well.

Originally Red Lotus was meant to be very wide, open ranged guild in IC sense to welcome as many different types of characters.
    In the main core, the guild is a trading/mercenary company, which offers some form of background story and plot for the entire guild and the guildies to play with. Because of this, our characters vary a lot and it gives nice touch to the character interaction.

As for the roleplaying itself; we do not require ridiculous online times or activity, and our players are from both US and EU timezones. Only that people are encouraged to RP with the guildies and other players to keep the community breathing.
    Our RP also varies from common tavern RP to longer, more in-depth events which can take us through dungeons or what not.

If you're interested to learn more, you can contact me in game and visit our site.

http://mercenary-aoc.shivtr.com/
    If you're good at something, never do it for free.