Thread: Daggers

Default Daggers

Hi guys im returning to the game after a couple years away and was wondering, with the PvP weapon revamp, am i better to use the PvP T1 daggers or the PvE T3 fury of the voids in PvP now?
    Since the weapon Revamps im not sure which i should be using, any help would be appreciated ...
    Last edited by Loganno; 14th November 2015 at 21:23.

I would say Fury of the Void looks better than PvP T1 dagger both as Main Hand or Offhand weapon.
    A bit less Combat Rating, but higer Weapon Damage (a bit), Crit Rating, Critical Damage Rating and also Fatality Rating, which is nice in PvP.

Anyway is quite a close call.
    Weapon Damage difference is quite low, and PvP T1 dagger adds a bit of Constitution and Hit Rating which are nice aswell.

Since you are asking I guess you have one Fury of the Void at least.
    So use that as main hand, and if you don't have a second just use PvP T1 dagger as offhand.
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 14th November 2015 at 21:55.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

I have 2 Fury's, that's what i used to use when i played before the Revamps, So wasn't sure if the revamp was good enough for me to switch out , but if its a close call i may as well wait until i get pvp T2 daggers as you said the extra Crit and Crit Bonus is nice as well as the Fatality chance on 2 daggers

Quote Originally Posted by Loganno View Post
    I have 2 Fury's, that's what i used to use when i played before the Revamps, So wasn't sure if the revamp was good enough for me to switch out , but if its a close call i may as well wait until i get pvp T2 daggers as you said the extra Crit and Crit Bonus is nice as well as the Fatality chance on 2 daggers
    Exactly.
    Use those 2 Fury of the Void and don't bother with PvP T1 daggers.
    Wellcome back.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Ok cool thxs for the input was leaning that way myself also just wanted to make sure , and thanks its good to be back