Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New subscription offer: is one coming soon?

Default New subscription offer: is one coming soon?

Funcom seems to pop up a new sub offer about this time: do we have an estimated time of arrival?

Thanks

There was one about a month ago. It wasn't very good though.

3 or4 months Bonus time, two phials of ataraxia, 5 20% xp potions of 4h (I remember gettin 10x 100% lasting 12 hours a while back) and one or two lvl 40 leveling items with low xp moddifier on it. Maybe some other smalll potions or so. Except the bonus time nothing I care for tbh.

Are you sure ? I have noticed absolutely nothing about a subscription offer
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    There was one about a month ago. It wasn't very good though.

3 or4 months Bonus time, two phials of ataraxia, 5 20% xp potions of 4h (I remember gettin 10x 100% lasting 12 hours a while back) and one or two lvl 40 leveling items with low xp moddifier on it. Maybe some other smalll potions or so. Except the bonus time nothing I care for tbh.
    Pretty sure that was around the Anniversary time. I will agree it sucked though.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Just checked chat history. They were up October 24th at least. I poked a friend that day to tell him there were new sub offers if he was interested in coming back.

I found it odd too that there was no promotion via email/forum PM or AoC client.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Just checked chat history. They were up October 24th at least. I poked a friend that day to tell him there were new sub offers if he was interested in coming back.

I found it odd too that there was no promotion via email/forum PM or AoC client.
    I never received anything in email either and there is nothing special listed on account page. Thanks Funcom
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

The marketing guy at Funcom once heard about guerilla marketing (unconvential, low cost advertisemnt) being a good thing, and took a step further with ninja marketing (silent advertisment nobody notices).
    Last edited by Khaletohep; 12th November 2015 at 20:19.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Ninja-marketing
    Well funcom is known for going unconventional ways , no ? ^^
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Well, since the supposed sub offer that ran at the start of the halloween event was never once mentioned anywhere, not on the forums, the official website, email, launcher, or even in game, I believe it shouldn't count.

How they heck are we supposed to know about it if only a couple people on the planet even found it. Also, from that brief description, it was a horrible sub offer, even worse than the last few.

You gotta be kidding me... There was a sub offer? Me and my friend are waiting for one for months because our subs will run out in about a month. There was no mention of it via email, AoC website nor forums. How the **** could we have known about it.
    GG Funcom, GG.
    ::: HoX :::

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast