Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: December World Boss

Haha, that theory is new and creative.

But, its just wrong.

No one who is waiting for worldboss signs up for a mini, because otherwise he is sure to miss the next worldboss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Those are players that are already in the game, just gearing out their alt toons, which they would otherwise play in the open world to get gear if worldboss wouldn't exist.
    That's a very wild assumption you have there. Probably an impression based on a very small population sample of people you know. I could argue the contrary:

I saw some of old friends connecting basically only during the WB week to gear some alts, and sadly that's the only moment when I can grab them for some other content (when they take a small WB break after having grinded it for a while). Otherwise they simply don't connect anymore (and that's pretty sad, but that's another story)

So based on my impression, I could say WB actually bring back temporarily old players, but I won't. I won't because I don't have the hard numbers, neither do you. Maybe what I'm seeing it's just the exceptions, not the rule. I couldn't tell. So yes, sometime it's longer to fill a T1-T2 raid during the WB week, especially the first day, because some player focus on WB, but that's about it, and I don't think it's ruining the whole PVE and PVP gameplay.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Edit by Anzu: There's no need for that.
    Last edited by Anzu; 15th December 2015 at 15:18.

For some us, participating in guild chat is all the interaction we seek. WB week is fun because I can get all kinds of nifty treasure and talk to my friends on chat.
    Foode 80 PoM

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    i hope this gameplay-ruining "content" will never appear again.
    Agreed! I hope about the same.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

But it will. Again and again and again and again and again ... have fun
    Last edited by shatteredsniper; 11th January 2016 at 12:10.
    - whacky raid commentator, giver of nicknames, long-year veteran (* May 2008) -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12