Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Video] Temple of Erlik 6 man

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    There is no dps race on Zaal, he takes percentage wise damage to himself every few seconds and with that damage alone it's enough to kill before the enrage, as long as you don't heal it with the ruins, wracks, tormets etc no dps is requried.
    Hmm, I could swear there was a timer (2 mins?) for each melee phase.

There is a timer but it's enough to remove the wracks and ruins and maybe torments and let him basically kill himself.Bat was interesting due to very small margin for error
    Last edited by -Shink-; 4th November 2015 at 23:36.

Smile

It was really enjoyable when the bat died ! =)

Zaal in melee phase self inflicts 2% of damages every 2 seconds. during 2 minutes before he enrages.

In other words the raidleader is going to enrage before Zaal does since it means people are failing hard when it does happen :P

Even in those pug-ish raids we doing now and then I think we only managed to get him to enrage once or twice.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    There is a timer but it's enough to remove the wracks and ruins and maybe torments and let him basically kill himself.
    What exactly has each archetype to do in that phase in the best case?

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    What exactly has each archetype to do in that phase in the best case?
    Hunger of the Unliving
    This cast will put ruin, wrack and tourment on some players which enforces soldiers to perk resolve and healers steadfast faith - and to use those.
    Especially the healers need to place themselves around the raid so their SF can remove those ruins from everyone.

Note: if not all of these ruins are quickly removed, the boss will heal up! so someone should shout out load "hunger" in TS!

p.s.
    Mage's Unbinding Charm will do the trick as well - but most important is the healers casting SF onto Raid asap!

Funcom really butcher Archfiend of Gore in this update. We kill it with 8 man last night without any problems, even trash mobs harder when boss

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Funcom really butcher Archfiend of Gore in this update. We kill it with 8 man last night without any problems, even trash mobs harder when boss
    We've been saying that on TL, no one listened... but whatever I guess. My only complain is that they could't keep the old versions as hard mode with more drops or something.

Sad thing is that T3.5 went from one of the best raids to the most boring one.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    We've been saying that on TL, no one listened... but whatever I guess. My only complain is that they could't keep the old versions as hard mode with more drops or something.

Sad thing is that T3.5 went from one of the best raids to the most boring one.
    more people going there now though.
    that was the goal.

just get yoru worldboss gear, or khitai blue set, then go t3.5 then t4. done :P

Quote Originally Posted by Melekaiah View Post
    more people going there now though.
    that was the goal.

just get yoru worldboss gear, or khitai blue set, then go t3.5 then t4. done :P
    Then take forever to get through zaal ,then go t5 hit the vistrix wall and start crying for nerfs cause mechanics and more than 6 people needed to do stuff in an encounter is apparently too hard after 5 tiers of raids woohooo !GREAT SUCCESS!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast