Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Petition for Buddy Queue Mini's

I'd have 2 example:

GW1: once people figured out how to sync retarded builds together in random arena they litterally drove away all the legit players, nowadays all u find is bots and sync and maxi 20 players rather than thousands.

SWTOR: people can already sign as group of 4 on 8v8 and everytime there is a sync of 4 they stomp the randoms who stop signup until they can play again.

But then again since all meaningful stats such as k/d ratio arent recorded anymore on a leaderboard such as yellow gremlin, aoc pvp is 100% casual.
    Group sign-up in random queue is only a logical followup since all hardcore players already left.

Also X-d up , looks like you missed me :S
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Also X-d up , looks like you missed me :S
    Done! Sorry about that hahaha. Do I hear 30? Let's get to 30
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

You can add me to that list as well.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgon View Post
    You can add me to that list as well.
    Done. Thanks man. Almost to 30
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I like the whole hub system but it's really not needed unless that's how they have to do it. I like how you can be pretty much anywhere and be able to mini, that's one of the things AoC got right with PvP. Having to go to a hub has the advantage of grouping population together and inciting interaction, but also limits what you can do while waiting.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by lolipope View Post
    I'd have 2 example:

GW1: once people figured out how to sync retarded builds together in random arena they litterally drove away all the legit players, nowadays all u find is bots and sync and maxi 20 players rather than thousands.

SWTOR: people can already sign as group of 4 on 8v8 and everytime there is a sync of 4 they stomp the randoms who stop signup until they can play again.

But then again since all meaningful stats such as k/d ratio arent recorded anymore on a leaderboard such as yellow gremlin, aoc pvp is 100% casual.
    Group sign-up in random queue is only a logical followup since all hardcore players already left.
    I had no problem with YG, I was up at the top
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I had no problem with YG, I was up at the top
    I loveddddd YG I want it back so so much

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    I loveddddd YG I want it back so so much
    Hell yea! Sign me up for that too☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Your friends list must suck then...I have no issue finding 6 within moments regardless of who is on in guild or not.
    So how come, that only 6-7 ppl are in the festival area?
    If you guys want to sign with a buddy for minigame, why dont you group up and participate on bloodshed-festival?
    I already played pvp event on fury the last week and it was awesome, just because there were 20-40 people all time participating.