Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition for Buddy Queue Mini's

Default Petition for Buddy Queue Mini's

This is an MMO and I am unable to play anything with my friends unless it's some terrible raid encounter(which I don't do) or crappy events that occur (once a month).

I just want to be able to log on each day, do my mini games and play with a friend. Not against him, but with him. I don't see why people are being neglected in playing with friends, when guilds sign up 5-6 players to a single queue and then avoid each other in the mini and then focus fire other targets (which is basically an exploit to the system).

Let us sign up with one single friend so we can play mini games together. This way the games will be at least more effective teamwork wise. It's obviously not going to change a single outcome with how mini games are going to play out, but at least we can have fun playing with our buddies, instead of some random terrible pvp player that keyboard turns and has no pvp direction what so ever.

This is a petition, I hope people agree with me on this and not post some useless excuse as to why you don't want it. But if you look at it logically, there physically is no reason why this shouldn't be in an MMO. I've never seen such a thing in any MMO in my entire life. It's like signing up to a call of duty MM with a friend and then going against him every time. Where is the fun in that? Jesus.

Edit by Anzu: UsedTissue is making a list of people interested by this feature here.
    Last edited by Anzu; 15th December 2015 at 18:01.

/signed ten characters
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    This is an MMO and I am unable to play anything with my friends unless it's some terrible raid encounter(which I don't do) or crappy events that occur (once a month).

I just want to be able to log on each day, do my mini games and play with a friend. Not against him, but with him. I don't see why people are being neglected in playing with friends, when guilds sign up 5-6 players to a single queue and then avoid each other in the mini and then focus fire other targets (which is basically an exploit to the system).

Let us sign up with one single friend so we can play mini games together. This way the games will be at least more effective teamwork wise. It's obviously not going to change a single outcome with how mini games are going to play out, but at least we can have fun playing with our buddies, instead of some random terrible pvp player that keyboard turns and has no pvp direction what so ever.

This is a petition, I hope people agree with me on this and not post some useless excuse as to why you don't want it. But if you look at it logically, there physically is no reason why this shouldn't be in an MMO. I've never seen such a thing in any MMO in my entire life. It's like signing up to a call of duty MM with a friend and then going against him every time. Where is the fun in that? Jesus.
    Let me tell you a story about good old times
    http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2010/...-included.html
    Retired

Max 3, hell yes signed
    I don't make points I make dents.

/signed

Yes, please!
    Last edited by Patoson; 7th November 2015 at 21:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Let me tell you a story about good old times
    http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2010/...-included.html
    Those were the days😊
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Those were the days😊
    They can still be the days.

Funcom drove their PVP players away due to their ignorance towards the pvp community. Go look at every newsletter, it's always about PVE. Most newsletters in the past they spoke about PVP, they never even gave us our content. It was just talk but never delivered. The only thing they did do right, was they gave us PVP events.... but that's not even content. It was just reprogrammed for organization in world pvp. The game has a more solid foundation for PVP then it does for PVE, yet they keep pushing out garbage pve content and wonder why they only have 1 PVE server left packed full of PVE players, but a dying PVP server. Hmmm.. gee, I wonder why that is?

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    They can still be the days.

Funcom drove their PVP players away due to their ignorance towards the pvp community. Go look at every newsletter, it's always about PVE. Most newsletters in the past they spoke about PVP, they never even gave us our content. It was just talk but never delivered. The only thing they did do right, was they gave us PVP events.... but that's not even content. It was just reprogrammed for organization in world pvp. The game has a more solid foundation for PVP then it does for PVE, yet they keep pushing out garbage pve content and wonder why they only have 1 PVE server left packed full of PVE players, but a dying PVP server. Hmmm.. gee, I wonder why that is?
    I agree with you☺ this is why we do Tournament modes with friends on Fury☺ only prob with this is that you need to use half evening to invite people xD
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

No!

° Why not fight your buddy? It's a game, you don't hurt him in real life. If anyone feels hurt RL he better shutdown his computer.
    ° If all sign in with a buddy, the already bad balancing system will be totally corrupted.
    ° What happens will look like this: 2-man groups will chase the guys that did not sign with a buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    No!

° Why not fight your buddy? It's a game, you don't hurt him in real life. If anyone feels hurt RL he better shutdown his computer.
    ° If all sign in with a buddy, the already bad balancing system will be totally corrupted.
    ° What happens will look like this: 2-man groups will chase the guys that did not sign with a buddy.
    If anyone feels hurt when someone is playing together with friends in MMO (not a solo game kinda :P) he better shutdown his computer.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast