Thread: it says 'Game Explorer registration failed at stage 3(HR=80004005)'

Default it says 'Game Explorer registration failed at stage 3(HR=80004005)'

hi. i was trying to install Age of conan after i had a missing file localconfig.xml error. when I was downloading I got this message. it says 'Game Explorer registration failed at stage 3(HR=80004005)'
    and I 've deleted everything before I started to download it again . please help me

Dunno what to tell you. Should've done what I said in my reply to your other thread instead of reinstalling the game. But I guess that was too hard.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

When you get that message go into your task manager, find Age of Conan and right click/end task it, then try to run it again, most of the time when you get this message it's just a patching glitch and it gets stuck in the task manager.
    Ashareth: Assassin (80) - Tsong: Ranger (80) - Ashoreth: Dark Templar (80) - Belidos: Conqueror (80)
    Ashorath: Guardian (52) - Asharoth: Priest of Mitra (80) - Asheera: Tempest of Set (80)
    Asharath: Bear Shaman (5) - Asharatep: Demonologist (80)

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Dunno what to tell you. Should've done what I said in my reply to your other thread instead of reinstalling the game. But I guess that was too hard.
    didnt work either.

Quote Originally Posted by lcdboy94 View Post
    didnt work either.
    Sounds like you didnt do it right. PEBKAC
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids