Thread: EST/CT US Guilds

Default EST/CT US Guilds

I have been trying to fund a list of active US guilds. I am a new player... I am enjoying the game but just looking forward to the end game stuff. Let me know if there are Amy around.

Dystanse

Rogue Angels would be the major player in US guilds in regards to PvE
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

The only other option that is even close to end-game raiding is now Requiem Nex thanks to a merger with Prophets. They run US 8:30 EST raids working on T5, a bit of T4, and are probably going to try the easier fights in T6 soon.

But if you primarily want hardcore raiding with the "best of the best", go to RA.

If you are so new as to not be close to ready for T5, and instead just want T3/T4, I think there are a couple other guilds starting into those zones. Not sure which ones are still going now though.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    The only other option that is even close to end-game raiding is now Requiem Nex thanks to a merger with Prophets. They run US 8:30 EST raids working on T5, a bit of T4, and are probably going to try the easier fights in T6 soon.

But if you primarily want hardcore raiding with the "best of the best", go to RA.

If you are so new as to not be close to ready for T5, and instead just want T3/T4, I think there are a couple other guilds starting into those zones. Not sure which ones are still going now though.
    If he wants a casual, friendly and new-player-friendly guild, his best bet would Bathed In Blood. They run their members from old world normal mode dungeons through t3. Once he's gotten a handle on the game and wants to see more of endgame, t4 pugs are more common now with The Walking Dead and Shadowdancer. If he really wants to see absolute endgame t5/t6, RA and RN are pretty much his only choices on American time.
    I don't make points I make dents.

If your a new player playing in est, good luck. The US population is terrible, and unless you really want to dedicate yourself forget RA. They want veteran US players who ate max AA and require no learning curve. Which is fine because they are an end game guild and advertise as such. My advice is find EU players that share your time slot playing and make due, looking for specific time slotted US guilds is a waste of time because they prety much ceased to exist with Social rejects and the US side of req nex.
    Doomsayer 2008

OP ~ just play the game during your time frame, join some PuGs and talk to the guild members there and see if they're what you're looking for. You can always drop into another guild later ... or alliance,etc.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    If your a new player playing in est, good luck. The US population is terrible, and unless you really want to dedicate yourself forget RA. They want veteran US players who ate max AA and require no learning curve. Which is fine because they are an end game guild and advertise as such. My advice is find EU players that share your time slot playing and make due, looking for specific time slotted US guilds is a waste of time because they prety much ceased to exist with Social rejects and the US side of req nex.
    Were averaging 29 sign-ups now for T6. Obviously, there are only 24 slots in the raid and 90% of the guild is 4-5 yr vets. So even being well vested and AAed, you will have a difficult time getting a spot in T6 currently. The OP applied as a level 15, sorry but that isn't going to work as were not really a leveling guild. We only do T3 and T4 as a courtesy.

BiB is about the only US guild that I know of that does T1/T2.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids