Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Quest colassal waste of time

That would be a bad idea.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    The snake is Set by the way , if you can't avoid stepping into those pools or to kill those minions don't even bother with killing an ancient god
    That seems like a bit of a stretch... Set is said to be sleeping, and Ymir said that his awakening would be followed by an insane rampage. Not to mention it would be a bit weird for Set to chill around in Khemi and get served the blood of foreigners for one night a year, while all the stuff with the serpentmen and Yig is happening in Dragonspine. Pretty sure it's just a big dumb snake.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I'm not sure why people think the new Halloween quest is solo. I ran it with a friend on multiple characters today. If you and your friends get in a group together, then all start the quest, it shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure one person zones in first to start the instance and then everyone else should get put with their friends when zoning in. You can even do this to set the level of the instance to something low. Have a level 20 start your instance, and the rest of the group zones in, then every mob is level 20.
    Because each time i tried the old quests with friends, they bugged or messed up instances. At the very least they have long stretching solo passages.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 24th October 2015 at 10:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    That would be a bad idea.
    Edit by Anzu: Told you.
    Last edited by Anzu; 24th October 2015 at 13:43.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    That seems like a bit of a stretch... Set is said to be sleeping, and Ymir said that his awakening would be followed by an insane rampage. Not to mention it would be a bit weird for Set to chill around in Khemi and get served the blood of foreigners for one night a year, while all the stuff with the serpentmen and Yig is happening in Dragonspine. Pretty sure it's just a big dumb snake.
    "The priests of set are out to slake the thirst of their serpent god"
    It is not explicitly said that it is set , but its assumable.

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/thirs...alloween_event
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    "The priests of set are out to slake the thirst of their serpent god"
    It is not explicitly said that it is set , but its assumable.

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/thirs...alloween_event
    I think people are confused about this because Arnold killed gigant snake in CTB movie
    Retired

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I think people are confused about this because Arnold killed gigant snake in CTB movie
    i was confused lol after killing lurker killing set seemed achievable
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Default bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    don't get me wrong, but sounds like you are just bad...
    Would explain why the characters got to the bosses? Didn't know the trick of not killing the snake boss (idiotic). Tried all the tricks again with Ranger and the boss is not killable by an average ranger let alone one with AA and best gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    In before someone posts "L2P"
    HAHA L2... damn..

Quote Originally Posted by xdandeman View Post
    When our old guild contacted WOW as to WTF we were told that since "many' player had uber gear and used uber buffs they made the dungeons uber tough.
    Absolute and total rubbish. I just come back after a couple of years away from the game and one of the first things I did was go through each of the Halloween quests on my ranger, pom and sin, baring in mind my characters are a couple of years out of date with terrible gear and outdated specs, I was surprised to find that I shredded my way through them. Each of the bosses has specific mechanics, which may take a few minutes to work out, that help you to kill them, for example the werewolf spirit at the end of the cimerean one has white circles that spawn, you need to drag the boss into those circles to damage him, if you don't he won't die, and so on.
    Ashareth: Assassin (80) - Tsong: Ranger (80) - Ashoreth: Dark Templar (80) - Belidos: Conqueror (80)
    Ashorath: Guardian (52) - Asharoth: Priest of Mitra (80) - Asheera: Tempest of Set (80)
    Asharath: Bear Shaman (5) - Asharatep: Demonologist (80)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast