Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Video] RIP Archfiend of Gore - 9manned.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    They mean not clicking the bull horns to remove stacks from the boss, the potato has all 6 stacks the entire time.
    What he said, no clicking Reading it again...yeah, didn't mean the players didn't debuff the boss.

We have been there tonight, and this raid is nerfed to the ground now. Cheap dragon tears for everyone, hurra!

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    Then you don't remember correctly, it was not the case that the boss was doing more than 50% dmg to mages regardless of their hp and protection (after 4.1.5, befor I don't know). Befor the nerf you could perfectly avoid it to get the hate buff with protection/hp and knowing how to play.

Anyway, great job! You didn't even debuff the boss...that must have been a huge nerf to the dmg and buffs of the boss! May I ask which gear you all were mostly using?
    I think our guild was full T3 at the time it first came out and mages had a hard time with staying above 50%. Its much different now from what i see. I recently did Archfiend, on my full T4 demo, with 18 or so people and was able to stay above 50% with 12K hp and 25% protection while doing 2.8K dps. Had to stop SW often to avoid getting raped by Demonic payment, but it was easier than i remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    I think our guild was full T3 at the time it first came out and mages had a hard time with staying above 50%. Its much different now from what i see. I recently did Archfiend, on my full T4 demo, with 18 or so people and was able to stay above 50% with 12K hp and 25% protection while doing 2.8K dps. Had to stop SW often to avoid getting raped by Demonic payment, but it was easier than i remember.
    Well there are hardly any better protection accessories than T3 in game still. It's no problem to stay above 50% hp unless you get Brutal Force several times in a row and the healer gets knockbacked or slack. Flame Body and Quell the Ether makes it easy. And I do not believe that you did 2,8k dps without pulling it off the tank. The dps break when boss goes to center would screw that up for you since you would certainly take agro off tanks who then are unable to hit the boss. And the boss is also out of range from your agro dumps, only if you got Misdirection, but then you wouldn't get Brutal Force at all for a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Well there are hardly any better protection accessories than T3 in game still. It's no problem to stay above 50% hp unless you get Brutal Force several times in a row and the healer gets knockbacked or slack. Flame Body and Quell the Ether makes it easy. And I do not believe that you did 2,8k dps without pulling it off the tank. The dps break when boss goes to center would screw that up for you since you would certainly take agro off tanks who then are unable to hit the boss. And the boss is also out of range from your agro dumps, only if you got Misdirection, but then you wouldn't get Brutal Force at all for a long, long time.
    It doesn't screw it up because tanking dt is close to those numbers too and also has the hate buff running at times.We had a recent kill with necro at 3k and demo at 2,7-8 taking brutal force(yay necro pets generating less hate than the poor demo) ,tanking dt was at 2,5-6.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    It doesn't screw it up because tanking dt is close to those numbers too and also has the hate buff running at times.We had a recent kill with necro at 3k and demo at 2,7-8 taking brutal force(yay necro pets generating less hate than the poor demo) ,tanking dt was at 2,5-6.
    I see. Having a DT with those kind of numbers would obviously hold the agro from the mages.

I thought the same last time, no way I can pull aggro but it actually happened right as I got over 4k dps. I never had aggro buff either... it happened at around 30% . The dt was around 2.7k as well.

And if you have proper build with necro you can eat brutal force alone without a healer.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    I thought the same last time, no way I can pull aggro but it actually happened right as I got over 4k dps. I never had aggro buff either... it happened at around 30% . The dt was around 2.7k as well.

And if you have proper build with necro you can eat brutal force alone without a healer.
    Stop whoring over 4k Fass :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123