Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Night of Lost Souls Halloween Event

I will enjoy the new halloween event. The previous ones have been good.

But one question: Is Lepracy an AoC name --> "The wise priest Hadrathus is not fooled by claims that this is a virulent form of Lepracy. Instead he thinks that an ancient artifact excavated in Dragon's Spine may have fallen into wicked hands, who may be behind the sudden plague." (source: http://www.ageofconan.com/news/palac...alloween_event)

Or should it be leprosy, as in the disease? i have not done halloween event in a while (about a year, actually) so I am not sure if this is a spleling error or the name of the plague.
    In balance with this life, this death
    -- Hand of Ibis RiP
    Magic is seeing what happens when you hit someone really hard, and when they disappear in a red spray, that's magic.
    -- Jansensen, Gunderman fighter {max taps - RiP}
    CQB Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneScientius View Post
    I will enjoy the new halloween event. The previous ones have been good.

But one question: Is Lepracy an AoC name --> "The wise priest Hadrathus is not fooled by claims that this is a virulent form of Lepracy. Instead he thinks that an ancient artifact excavated in Dragon's Spine may have fallen into wicked hands, who may be behind the sudden plague." (source: http://www.ageofconan.com/news/palac...alloween_event)

Or should it be leprosy, as in the disease? i have not done halloween event in a while (about a year, actually) so I am not sure if this is a spleling error or the name of the plague.
    Almost certainly a spelling error. Been a long time since I did the Commons questlines, but I don't recall that they used anything but leprosy.

Spelling error. Here is another one in the same newsletter: "...fight your way through the Tarnatia Common and Noble districts." A spell checker is post-Hyborian Age technology.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Funcom

We have decided to not re run any of the very old Night of Lost Souls events, we are happier with the quality of our more recent content; By the light of the Moon, The Festival of Set and The Shambling Plague and prefer that players are drawn to these events instead. Secondly those old events were never set up to be rerun or repeatable like our newer events are, so it always caused a lot of complications restarting them.
    Of course there are a couple of issues here, particularly the 2 pets required for meta-achievements which are no longer available, therefore both of these pets will be added to the Veteran and Gilding vendors very soon.

Unless I'm mistaken, all three pet rewards are unique to that quest and are required for the achievement, not 2.

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    We have decided to not re run any of the very old Night of Lost Souls events, we are happier with the quality of our more recent content; By the light of the Moon, The Festival of Set and The Shambling Plague and prefer that players are drawn to these events instead. Secondly those old events were never set up to be rerun or repeatable like our newer events are, so it always caused a lot of complications restarting them.
    Of course there are a couple of issues here, particularly the 2 pets required for meta-achievements which are no longer available, therefore both of these pets will be added to the Veteran and Gilding vendors very soon.
    Thanks Cirth.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

As long as the three pets are available from vendors, I am fine with pulling the Night of Lost Souls event. I still have to get the Lost Soul and Soul Devourer pets from that event; I have Glutton Wing.

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/the_r..._of_lost_souls

I really like all three Halloween events (Festival of Set is my favorite). Just wanted to let you know I appreciate the team's work on this content.

Quote Originally Posted by hassanchop View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, all three pet rewards are unique to that quest and are required for the achievement, not 2.
    Yes, I checked Henryx's AOC blog and three pets for the Night of Lost Souls Halloween event are listed with images: Glutton Wing, Soul Devourer (I really want this one), and Lost Soul.

https://henryxconan.wordpress.com/20...ompanion-list/

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by hassanchop View Post
    You are right, I overlooked the Soul Devourer, he will be there too (Veteran and Gilding vendor) at a slightly later date.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast