Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Night of Lost Souls Halloween Event

Default Night of Lost Souls Halloween Event

Now that the new The Shambling Plague Halloween event will be in Tarantia, will the old Tarantia Halloween event, The Night of Lost Souls, still be available? I couldn't find any information on this online.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Yes.
    New in Tarantia (Commons).
    Old in Conarch
    Older in Khemi

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    Yes.
    New in Tarantia (Commons).
    Old in Conarch
    Older in Khemi
    The Night of Lost Souls is the 2nd, original Tarantia Halloween event. The quest giver doesn't seem to have the event available this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    The Night of Lost Souls is the 2nd, original Tarantia Halloween event. The quest giver doesn't seem to have the event available this year.
    As I recall this one started with a Partially Translated Page that you got from /claim though that may have changed when they re-did the rewards from it. Regardless it's not available from the npc and there's nothing in claims about it atm. Seems like a bug or oversight or it just doesn't kick in for a few days yet.

The Night of Lost Souls is not mentioned in the latest news update regarding the Halloween events. I hope the event hasn't been pulled as I only got to run once, during last year's Halloween festivities.

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/palac...alloween_event

"Take part in this all new Halloween event and fight your way through the Tarnatia Common and Noble districts and venture into the deep catacombs beneath the city to discover the truth. Earn new Halloween items, such as special candy which gives extra AA, PvE and PvP XP or unique social clothing. The Halloween events from previous years, By the Light of the Moon and the Festival of Set (with PvP) events will also be available for everyone."

There would be no harm in having two simultaneous Halloween events in Tarantia.

The Night of Lost Souls is not mentioned in the latest news update regarding the Halloween events. I hope the event hasn't been pulled as I only got to run once, during last year's Halloween festivities.

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/palac...alloween_event

"Take part in this all new Halloween event and fight your way through the Tarnatia Common and Noble districts and venture into the deep catacombs beneath the city to discover the truth. Earn new Halloween items, such as special candy which gives extra AA, PvE and PvP XP or unique social clothing. The Halloween events from previous years, By the Light of the Moon and the Festival of Set (with PvP) events will also be available for everyone."

There would be no harm in having two simultaneous Halloween events in Tarantia.
    I sent a petition today asking about it. The GM told me its gone for good, as did CirithG in a PM. He said he would look for another way to get this going though.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    I sent a petition today asking about it. The GM told me its gone for good, as did CirithG in a PM. He said he would look for another way to get this going though.
    Is there a reason why The Night of Lost Souls was removed? And do you mean that they are going to bring it back, from CirithG's response?

Is there a reason why The Night of Lost Souls was removed? And do you mean that they are going to bring it back, from CirithG's response?
    I originally asked about one of the pets from the quest line because it is part of an Achievement. But because the quest/item chain will no longer be enabled, its impossible to complete the achievement without getting that pet. (Glutton Wing)

I don't want to copy and paste his PM without asking(seems rude), but I did reply with this thread to let him know. Obviously, I can't speak for him, so hopefully he can post something official when he has time.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

A problem with the Night of the Lost Souls quest not being available is that the reward pets are specifically required to complete two of the the achievements under Avocation/Collection/Pets:

Collector of Demonic Curiosities (Soul Devourer and Glutton Wing)
    Collector of Deathly Curiosities (Lost Soul)

These pets are not obtainable by other means.

Funcom, please make the quest available again, or make those pets otherwise available (preferably cheaply through veteran rewards npc)!

Edit: Was writing this post when Half posted about the same issue.
    Last edited by hassanchop; 22nd October 2015 at 04:23.

Yes, I am a relatively new player and haven't had the chance to really play The Night of Lost Souls. Ran it once last year and got Glutton Wing but that's it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast