Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Expansion Access

Default Expansion Access

Just a quick question. I was playing from the beta up until F2P hit and i'm thinking about coming back to the game, I have RotG & Tran, and one of the things that really annoyed me about F2P was having to be a premium subscriber to access those expansions despite having to pay for them, is that still the case?
    Ashareth: Assassin (80) - Tsong: Ranger (80) - Ashoreth: Dark Templar (80) - Belidos: Conqueror (80)
    Ashorath: Guardian (52) - Asharoth: Priest of Mitra (80) - Asheera: Tempest of Set (80)
    Asharath: Bear Shaman (5) - Asharatep: Demonologist (80)

Quote Originally Posted by Asharoth View Post
    Just a quick question. I was playing from the beta up until F2P hit and i'm thinking about coming back to the game, I have RotG & Tran, and one of the things that really annoyed me about F2P was having to be a premium subscriber to access those expansions despite having to pay for them, is that still the case?
    You need to subscribe to access any of the RotGS content, you don't need to subscribe to access any of the Turan content.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    You need to subscribe to access any of the RotGS content, you don't need to subscribe to access any of the Turan content.
    OK, I won't be coming back then.
    Ashareth: Assassin (80) - Tsong: Ranger (80) - Ashoreth: Dark Templar (80) - Belidos: Conqueror (80)
    Ashorath: Guardian (52) - Asharoth: Priest of Mitra (80) - Asheera: Tempest of Set (80)
    Asharath: Bear Shaman (5) - Asharatep: Demonologist (80)

It is utter B.S. that you cannot access Khitai if you go f2p. You buy something and then they take it away and do not refund your money. You should at least be able to level factions in all areas. Keep T4 locked as well as 6-mans everywhere but NG. I LOVE your business model Funcom!!! Seems to be working well for you. You get everything you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Asharoth View Post
    OK, I won't be coming back then.
    Oh no, what a tragedy.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

I can't believe a company would ask you to pay for their product. utterly ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    I can't believe a company would ask you to pay for their product. utterly ridiculous.
    Really! It's not like they have staff to pay, Servers to maintain, Network and electrical costs....

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    Already paid them for their product.

**edited
    So that this doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Last edited by Mustaine; 17th December 2015 at 01:01.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Sloejinn View Post
    Already paid them for their product.
    And you own it, nobody takes that from you, but you just cant play it, because their servers are needed to do so and you refuse to pay for them.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast