Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Palace of Cetriss Tier 6 Raid Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    FOAs have no clue about the encounters and their mechanics. You are talking nonsense.

FC asked the TL-guilds for assistance to make a promo video. It could have been any of COE, Destiny, Tainted Souls or X.Legion but only COE and TS answered to this request.

Btw. that was not the first trailer that shows a guild fighting new content on testlive, e.g. the Temple of Erlik. We also had no assistance when we did this.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Keep crying,your jealousy is bringing me joy.

And you are jealous because in TS like other interested guilds we are going to have a lot of fun when Cetriss come to live while you will keep crying in TL how you want everything in WB difficulty because you are clueless and noone is going to get you in their ranks so you wont see it from the inside .

And as for video to make you feel more jealous I can assure you we had a lot of fun recording it that night rping for best angles.

Only 2 ingrates who would think they know if someone is crying or Jealous.. Other than looking at the facts that ONE A FOA is a FOA. Doesn't matter if the FOA know mechanics or not. It still excludes TS from claiming First kill on the new content because FUNCOM Help them out in a certain way.. Even in your Own statements, From one of you. Says FUNCOM asked. So if anyone that wants to think I Jealous of a time wasted on a video that will only Market so far from Fucom because. Any where I look. That Video will only exist for those who get on the Forums. Doesn't mean everyone will see it.

As for the Someone stating the fact a FOA has no clue about the mechanics.. Hmm.. Guess nobody can read.. If the FOA knows mechanics or not. It is still "ASSISTED TS in STRATEGY PLANNING"!

An again, with the marketing I have seen by Funcom. Pfft This Video really was just a waste of time. But hey It help TS now didn't it.

PS: For those of you who don't get it.. Theres absolutely nothing to be Jealous over. I'm Just stating the fact how Funcom assisted a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    As a guild leader I feel responsible to respond on these nonsensical accusations that are not only offending to TS and all dedicated players who were spending last couple of months helping developers making Cetriss an awesome raid but also offending to Funcom's developers and Followers of Asura that are putting a lot of effort and doing a great job helping players test the encounters.

In case you're curious how the video was made, and how it would be made if it was any other guild participating:

Firstly, Sunstar or any other Follower of Asura have no idea about strats or mechanics. That just shows how clueless you are on the matter.

What Sunstar really needed is players showing up in decent numbers so him and Evito could take some good looking shots.
    We've been given 'god mode' from Sunstar just to be able to take a couple of cool shots from different angels from every boss literally RPing and not doing any actual tactics nor it was needed to do the entire encounters. Anyone that has done those encounters on TL can say that by watching the video as those were not real tactics obviously.

It could have been any other serious guild like CoE, Destiny, X Legion, ect. or whoever answered to FoA's request. Which was an awesome initiative, and I wish there will be more of those in the future.

But your jealousy makes me feel good, I can assure you that TS and all other raiding guilds will have lots of fun in T6 and it will feel even better seeing
    pathetic rats like you whining and jealously blaming all skilled and dedicated players for your own misery!

Yup see you were given GOD mode by a FOA, There for assisting you in possible strategy planning. So please do when you get First. Don't say you did.. YOU had assistance in "Possible strategy Planning". An That is all I am saying.. There has been No context showing what so ever that I said the FOA or FUNCOM has release Mechanics to TS. So When you want to say I have NO CLUE.. I think you should go back and read what I said again.

As For FUNCOM being offended and Developers. Good that they are doing good for their game. But just for a Video it doesn't mean give one guild GOD mode to help them strategy planning for a Video. That will probably not Help marketing at all.
    IF anything Funcom Offended Dedicated players giving a guild "GOD MODE" to Strategy Planning. Personally I'm shocked, not Jealous Many Dedicated players won't receive that time to have GOD mode to strategy plan Like TS.
    Last edited by Anzu; 17th October 2015 at 21:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellisia View Post
    I'm Just stating the fact how Funcom assisted a guild.
    You're wrong on that. A guild helped Funcom to make a promotional video. That's all. And I don't want more agression in the thread, so everyone will cool down a bit.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellisia View Post
    Only 2 ingrates who would think they know if someone is crying or Jealous.. Other than looking at the facts that ONE A FOA is a FOA. Doesn't matter if the FOA know mechanics or not. It still excludes TS from claiming First kill on the new content because FUNCOM Help them out in a certain way.. Even in your Own statements, From one of you. Says FUNCOM asked. So if anyone that wants to think I Jealous of a time wasted on a video that will only Market so far from Fucom because. Any where I look. That Video will only exist for those who get on the Forums. Doesn't mean everyone will see it.

As for the Someone stating the fact a FOA has no clue about the mechanics.. Hmm.. Guess nobody can read.. If the FOA knows mechanics or not. It is still "ASSISTED TS in STRATEGY PLANNING"!

An again, with the marketing I have seen by Funcom. Pfft This Video really was just a waste of time. But hey It help TS now didn't it.

PS: For those of you who don't get it.. Theres absolutely nothing to be Jealous over. I'm Just stating the fact how Funcom assisted a guild.
    Not sure if troll or just... you.

Every other guild who has been on TL and done hours of testing have seen exactly what shows in the video, the FOA killed the bosses off very fast as soon as he got footage. We got further on all bosses on our normal raids then this event. But what the heck, im not sure how you can be allowed to spew this garbage still.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Not sure if troll or just... you.

Every other guild who has been on TL and done hours of testing have seen exactly what shows in the video, the FOA killed the bosses off very fast as soon as he got footage. We got further on all bosses on our normal raids then this event. But what the heck, im not sure how you can be allowed to spew this garbage still.

I'm just offended. I'll be even more offended if I Re sub and have to see TS go First down when it goes live.. Is all I am saying. Personally, if the FOA knows starts or not. As a player if time was put in. as I said.. I feel this was a opening for easy strategy planning and TS could have got this, for their service. But we won't know that. I would not back myself as 1st if I had 1second of help in any form or manner. But that is just how I am.

This is not Jealousy, not aggression. It is stating a fact. I feel that TS has void any aspect of claim first downs when it goes live by doing this favor to Funcom. But will it bee seen that way by them probably not. To give them GOD mode. An 1second of ability to Strategy plan. Just isn't right. An what I mean for planning.. has nothing to do with FOA knowing anything. I feel that TS being given god mode for even one second in any fight. A smart person on paper would sit back and take advantage of that time, to see what can actually be done. When your not dying, when theres no challenge.. it is a window of opportunity. An personally even I would have taken it.. to pin pointed very little points.

I'm sorry to all, but just because Funcom is in a financial rut. Doesn't mean they shouldn't still do their own work.

As a artist and video creator Myself, I do Commend Evito on his work.. it is very good.
    Last edited by Kellisia; 17th October 2015 at 22:30.

Guys....this is just a video game, just a videoclip...

I mean, this whole debate is rather entertaining but the only thing it really does is bad publicity. Please agree to disagree

Now log in to the game and have fun playing with your friends.

I really dont understand your ranting. Wow they got to see each boss to like 75% and then it insta died? How does that help anyone? With brute force you can do that and not learn a single **** except what actually kills you. Not being able to die will not give you an unfair advantage in anything. Go there for yourself before you talk please.

So.. lets say.. If Tainted Souls knows what happens 75%.. but have no clue what to do before 75% or how to get there without dying.. Then they have to progress while others might already know what to do before and after 75%... Go there before you talk please, stop being a keyboard warrior because that just makes you look like a whiny little bis
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

this is the biggest nonsense i've seen in ages...
    please, go on with your silly rants, i'm having great laughs!!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

I don't understand his rage about the video. As far as I understood, all guilds on Testlive had to figure out the tactics by their own and killed the bosses. Now where all bosses are released and killed already, a FoA gave one guild (that was so kind to HELP Funcom for free to do some marketing / advertisement things!!!) that said they would help to make a video, godmode to get some better views of the fights and some action scenes (obviously, if that would be a normal raid you couldn't do great shots from different camera angles).
    So, what is he raging about? That he wont get the first kill on Live Servers? Be happy that there is one guild that is so dedicated to make videos about AoC and still plays the game so active.

EDIT: Oh and very good job, the video is very nice!

yes, great video bla-bla-bla. Evito did great job bla-bla-bla.

but let`s think, how many players will go there? 100? 150? ok just for argument, 200. ok)
    now let`s think, how many players play this game? i think about 1k-2k.

so) all others then those 200 will get nothing. no bug fixes, no new craft, no new dungeons, no "catch&ban" cheaters in pvp, no...., no ....., .................
    this raid is pure waste of devs. time. time and money waste( becouse a lot players (other then those 200) pay money too.

all this is very sad and frustrating.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast