Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Palace of Cetriss Tier 6 Raid Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Kellisia View Post
    It won't really matter, Nice video or not. I know entire guilds that i ran into in other games, not even looking back. Unless Funcom starts marketing hard. It probably just another video. An personally I known some FOA that have got their status rip'd from them for Giving any matter of help to any guild. As for the one who help TS.. The Special Advantage is if that FOA has any insider information. An you say in all Likelihood TS got no special Advantage, Assistance of from a FOA to make a video, in all hopes they did not assist in the fight releasing any Type of strategy, if so just that help on TL to make the video has given the Foot in the door for TS now to have First down when It goes live. So you'd think there not a special advantage. TL or not, There should be Zero assistance from a FOA to any Live player, if it was for a video or not. As Any other FOA, I think this FOA should have their privileges revoked or be warned. But thats My opinion. So when it goes live, well any first from TS is null and void because they had a FOA provide assistance to making the video. Which in my book is assistance in helping them learn their way, and assisting in building strategies for use when it goes live. So please Funcom, appoint a FOA to all guilds in TL to walk thru Raids and assistance in strategies. I'm sure many others may feel the same way about this video. I'll laugh my way to the books when TS wants to say they are good.. My opinion again, TS and players of TS, live or TL, just lost their standings in any way for ranking in this game.

As a guild leader I feel responsible to respond on these nonsensical accusations that are not only offending to TS and all dedicated players who were spending last couple of months helping developers making Cetriss an awesome raid but also offending to Funcom's developers and Followers of Asura that are putting a lot of effort and doing a great job helping players test the encounters.

In case you're curious how the video was made, and how it would be made if it was any other guild participating:

Firstly, Sunstar or any other Follower of Asura have no idea about strats or mechanics. That just shows how clueless you are on the matter.

What Sunstar really needed is players showing up in decent numbers so him and Evito could take some good looking shots.
    We've been given 'god mode' from Sunstar just to be able to take a couple of cool shots from different angels from every boss literally RPing and not doing any actual tactics nor it was needed to do the entire encounters. Anyone that has done those encounters on TL can say that by watching the video as those were not real tactics obviously.

It could have been any other serious guild like CoE, Destiny, X Legion, ect. or whoever answered to FoA's request. Which was an awesome initiative, and I wish there will be more of those in the future.

But your jealousy makes me feel good, I can assure you that TS and all other raiding guilds will have lots of fun in T6 and it will feel even better seeing
    pathetic rats like you whining and jealously blaming all skilled and dedicated players for your own misery!
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

lets hope video brings back interest in resubbing of some people

*good call to remove final credits too, since at start seemed like recruitment video
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Some people just can't sink any lower it seems .You know who you are ,keep it up,gives us a good laugh !
    Last edited by -Shink-; 15th October 2015 at 11:44.

Quote Originally Posted by sardanapal View Post
    lets hope video brings back interest in resubbing of some people
    Will resub when they deliver drunken brawling.

Great video Evito.

Looks like an awesome place to be raiding in and great that the more dedicated people get something new to sink their teeth into. Hope it also is VERY challenging for you all.
    Retired

nice video indeed!

and, for what is worth, redd is totally right... and someone else should just stfu!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Nice video indeed!

I don't mind removing credits to the guild making it on the end but I think Sunstar should be mentioned not only for putting effort in this, but also his amazing support he gave hundreds of players with information and even more toons with the gear needed to test T6. All on a volunteer basis.

The information TS might have gotten from making this video is irrelevant. We frapsed all footage in about two hours and half of that time was spend RP walking from one place to another xD.
    Besides, we all know who will get the first kills on Live server and it won't be TS. There is only one guild left dedicated enough to get a raid going during daytime after patch. There is only one guild left that was dedicated enough to keep full raids going on Testlive over the summer holiday period and it would highly surprise me if they do not get every first kill in T6. The only question is who will be next and how much later that will be.

Now as reward for helping with this video TS was only granted one request; to have godmode buff for one raid on live when T6 comes out so they get all first kills and first loot and leave those filthy casuals crying in their basements.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Now as reward for helping with this video TS was only granted one request; to have godmode buff for one raid on live when T6 comes out so they get all first kills and first loot and leave those filthy casuals crying in their basements.
    Ah, ****, i thought the deal was that we get to t6 gear on /claim

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    I don't mind removing credits to the guild making it on the end but I think Sunstar should be mentioned not only for putting effort in this
    I actually only 'removed' the 'duh' one, the other 2 were moved into the description.
    Last edited by Evito; 15th October 2015 at 14:08.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

nice vid Evito and as Redd pointed out their isnt a single real strat used in that as it was "almost impossible to die in god mode" but im sure shink gave it his all to
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast